You died and God told you that you successfully completed a life Beta test. What do you tell him?

I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be accessible, just put ‘em somewhere hard, but possible, to reach. Like the prostate...
Prostate's a whole separate animal!
tenor.gif

I wish new personality changes I acquired at a later age I received them at a earlier age.

I'd take a moment to reflect on the horrific injustice I've seen in this fucked up world and then ask 'Why'd you make me 5'8 bro?'

Both valid questions.

For the latter: "To make you develop game and personality, my child"

Woman wearing clothes. Let's scrap that idea.

Edit: and periods. It wasn't a successful trial. Both men and woman dislike them and normally we can't agree on anything.
nope, 97% of humanity should definitely be fully clothed in public. Take a walk in walmart if you doubt me.

I’d say ‘Who are you calling a ‘Beta’, you celestial cuck?”

nope, 97% of humanity should definitely be fully clothed in public. Take a walk in walmart if you doubt me.
You're from the state that spawned Snooki. I get where you are coming from in not wanting to see every woman nude. Condolences, bro :oops:

My theory is if we didn't have clothes that people would take better care of their body. Sort of how fat dudes will wear a shirt in the pool to cover their fat.

I'd definitely have to run it through another life beta test.

He says while on a computer or phone that has access to virtually every piece of information every recorded in human history ;)

you know how people are just good and bad at things? It frustrates me. When it works I can talk to people but when I fuck it up i gotta call a guy

I wanna see those bitches naked too.

If you are between the ages o 18 and 45 ladies please feel free to pull out that pussy any time. It can look like a werewolf it can be bald and pink or look like a beef and chedder and you can be of any build size or weight

Please

show us your pussy

I think needing girls to look all hot and sexy to get turned on is relatively new. Think of how gross women were in millenia past... Didn't stop our ancestors (obviously).

I'd call him a casual MMA fan then armbar him

I wanna see those bitches naked too.

If you are between the ages o 18 and 45 ladies please feel free to pull out that pussy any time. It can look like a werewolf it can be bald and pink or look like a beef and chedder and you can be of any build size or weight

Please

show us your pussy
ok brah
9todvzo03uc11.jpg

I think needing girls to look all hot and sexy to get turned on is relatively new. Think of how gross women were in millenia past... Didn't stop our ancestors (obviously).
that's why our ancestors had much higher T than us. I'm not virile enough to get hard for a lice infested midieval girl.

The whole spine and back area needs some bug fixes.

if life has to suck that much at least make drugs cost less money

Back