You died and God told you that you successfully completed a life Beta test. What do you tell him?

Lol i can't believe you got so easily triggered and took the time to angry reply to an obvious fucking joke.

Lol youd still be looking at your granny's snatch in your scenario though. And every dude would be able to see your wife's. Gotta think dese things through, buddeh. Guess they dont call you Gutter Chris for nothing
{<jimmies}

Not angry just thought joke was the non good

And Yes I earned the name gutter and wear it in real life too. You dont even wanna know the shit that earns you a name like that

I would say that it's really, really stupid how random it is if there's supposed to be some purpose or lesson to learn from it.

Not all games do. The Sims has no actual goal.

Not all games do. The Sims has no actual goal.
The most realistic game ive ever seen. Lolz im gonna make him have a party, and then drink Expresso until he pisses himself in front of everyone.

I used to put a toilet and shower stall in the kitchen right next to the fridge.

Send me to hell because Satan's backing band is a whole lot cooler than yours.

Id say why did you drown all them innocent animals you asshole and then tell him to get the fuck outta my way my seat in hell is waiting. All the fun people are gonna be there anyway screw the magical stuck up sky fairy and his gold streets.

Needs some patching immediately:
Human_ca9aa0_1936643.jpg

Level 3 Puberty poorly designed but gained +3 right hand grip strength.

Back