You Cringe You Lose: Dillon Danis

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F01%2F04%2Fseinfield%2Bshudders%2Bgross.gif

Selling out arenas? Have not ever seen this guy compete at anything, have only seen him in background of conor pics...

Maybe he sells out his moms backyard, dunno

Selling out arenas? Have not ever seen this guy compete at anything, have only seen him in background of conor pics...

Maybe he sells out his moms backyard, dunno

He took some really gay instagram pictures with McGregor so it's some kind of second-hand selling out or something

Platinum Bless

Hey, Dillon. You're a BJJ competitor that has zero MMA fights. You're not Conor just because you train with him.

He thinks because he's Conor's boy that WME won't put him on a 12/12 contract? Fuck outta here.

Lulz. They should oblige him so Jones can ragdoll his ass.

I'm part of the bjj community, and we all know Danis is soft. He comes from the rich part of NY but act like he's from the street. He get slapped if he tried that Conner crap around real dudes.

You sound like a white belt. I'm a brown belt and have been training for 10 years and Danis would annihilate me. Care to talk shit to his face? Can't hide from the mat, bro.

There is hope for humanity. I thought I was the only one that cringed at that "guy".

I quoted guy, because he's such a strange individual, like he's not human. Something's wrong with him. He's not on our same planet, mentally. And I don't mean that in a good way.

He's just..... bizare and creepy in an alienistic way.

Lulz. They should oblige him so Jones can ragdoll his ass.

He'd actually beat Jones in a straight Bjj match. All these Conor inspired Instagram posts are cringey I agree, but make no mistake, the dude is a high level Bjj competitor and most guys in the UFC have shitty Bjj. In the same way that Hall beat a legit guy by playing a Bjj centric game, Danis might be able to do the same.

The kid has a 12 year old boys haircut, and a dirty Sanchez beard. Odd look if you're going for the tough guy, Mr. hard ass, look.

Copy pasted Conor's persona 'cause he doesn't have his own.
And jacked the wardrobe of an obnoxious high school douche.

<31>
If you or Kone knew anything you'd see that he was like that prior to meeting Conor.

2 Dillon Danis threads about the same topic in one week from Kone. Clearly shook.

>a lot of time talking about him
>literally 15-30 seconds spent making the thread

lmao

You got a reply to this, surgeyou1??? Where you at, surge? Stop ducking him, homie!!!

>a lot of time talking about him
>literally 15-30 seconds spent making the thread

lmao
2 threads in one week.

Stalking his Instagram and clicking on images over months. Don't change Kone.

Cant wait for Platinum Perry to KO him stiff and yell at him

Back