You Cringe You Lose: Dillon Danis

when I was 11???bdoubt it. I am currently 6'4 and my gut is a little bigger than I want it to be right now

By any chance, do you smell like ass, and are you super hairy? Usually big chubby guys smell like corn chips, and feet.

And yes, this is a diss post to all you big guys that I have to have a locker near in the gym, and have to smell your stank ass B.O.

You sound like a white belt. I'm a brown belt and have been training for 10 years and Danis would annihilate me. Care to talk shit to his face? Can't hide from the mat, bro.

I'm actually a black belt under Megaton, and I've never said he was a bad grappler. He is actually pretty good. But he is not a fighter.

Perfect example is AJ Agazam. Great grappler, but anytime any one tries to fight him for real, he acts like a victim and backs down.

Just because you are good at bjj doesn't mean you can fight in real life.

He'd actually beat Jones in a straight Bjj match. All these Conor inspired Instagram posts are cringey I agree, but make no mistake, the dude is a high level Bjj competitor and most guys in the UFC have shitty Bjj. In the same way that Hall beat a legit guy by playing a Bjj centric game, Danis might be able to do the same.
I don't disagree that he'd beat him in a straight Bjj match. He'd win in a gay Bjj match as well. But what exactly would that prove?

So who is this guy again?....Conor BJJ training partner or something? Seems to hang around Conor, but does he fight?

Taking pictures with another person belt is bad taste for a fighter imo, you are trying to get the same thing, is not like you are a regular person who just wants a cool picture with a championship belt from a fighter you like, like taking a face-off picture with a pro fighter

I'm actually a black belt under Megaton, and I've never said he was a bad grappler. He is actually pretty good. But he is not a fighter.

Perfect example is AJ Agazam. Great grappler, but anytime any one tries to fight him for real, he acts like a victim and backs down.

Just because you are good at bjj doesn't mean you can fight in real life.

A black belt calling a high level bkack belt competitor 'soft' on the internet? Bro, if you're not bullshitting about your belt you should know better than to pull that shit. We both know you wouldn't say that shit if the two of you were about to roll.

I don't disagree that he'd beat him in a straight Bjj match. He'd win in a gay Bjj match as well. But what exactly would that prove?

That your jokes are weak and you think you're funny?

A black belt calling a high level bkack belt competitor 'soft' on the internet? Bro, if you're not bullshitting about your belt you should know better than to pull that shit. We both know you wouldn't say that shit if the two of you were about to roll.

Yes I would because rolling is different from fighting lol. The miyao brothers are Multiple world champs but they can't take anyone down. In a real fight, that hurts them. I think you don't know the difference from fighting and grappling lol.

This is literally the first I've heard of this guy. I'll do my best to forget, don't think it'll be hard.

I've heard him on MMA Hour twice, audio only. He comes off as a real try hard douchebag in those interviews. He was pretty obnoxious to listen to.

Yes I would because rolling is different from fighting lol. The miyao brothers are Multiple world champs but they can't take anyone down. In a real fight, that hurts them. I think you don't know the difference from fighting and grappling lol.

I think if you've ever rolled with a high level guy who was trying to fuck you up to make a point you might change your mind. I'm sure if you go call Dillon 'soft' to his face he would oblige you. How about you try that?

Sounds like you've been coddled in your Bjj journey and never rolled with a roided up Durao in Rio who was trying to crush a gringo to make you look like an asshole. Never fails to amuse me how many jiujitseiros have so little confidence in their skills in a real fight. You're faixa preta? SMH. Helio would be rolling in his grave if he knew people like you were representing our art. Acting like any asshole who can throw a punch would kick your ass... Again, smh. No confidence in your own abilities.

Maybe the way you trained, not me.

I think if you've ever rolled with a high level guy who was trying to fuck you up to make a point you might change your mind. I'm sure if you go call Dillon 'soft' to his face he would oblige you. How about you try that?

Sounds like you've been coddled in your Bjj journey and never rolled with a roided up Durao in Rio who was trying to crush a gringo to make you look like an asshole. Never fails to amuse me how many jiujitseiros have so little confidence in their skills in a real fight. You're faixa preta? SMH. Helio would be rolling in his grave if he knew people like you were representing our art. Acting like any asshole who can throw a punch would kick your ass... Again, smh. No confidence in your own abilities.

Maybe the way you trained, not me.

I've trained with monsters like Davi Ramos, Tarquinho mendes, megaton (my master ) and Gracie's. Not every jiu jitsu player can make it in mma period. The great Marcelo Garcia didn't last in mma, he got tko the first round same with Robeiro.

You live is a false reality of you think everyone who is good at bjj can fight . I'm a black belt and seen plenty of soft bjj praticioners.

By any chance, do you smell like ass, and are you super hairy? Usually big chubby guys smell like corn chips, and feet.

And yes, this is a diss post to all you big guys that I have to have a locker near in the gym, and have to smell your stank ass B.O.

If I did smell like ass it would be like my ass which is super awesome. From what all the kids are saying, my ass tastes like a melting Pudding Pop.

The guy is a massive tool trying to ride Conor's coattails. I can see why he's becoming so popular on SD.
He is not popular here.
The Connienuts have being trying to hype/push up ANY credible grapplers who works with Connie as the next great thing just because they train with him.
Started with Gunnar ,now is this clown.
It is just their way to keep the "fire" burning while Connie is out being pregnant.

I've heard him on MMA Hour twice, audio only. He comes off as a real try hard douchebag in those interviews. He was pretty obnoxious to listen to.

I call it "contact Conoritis," a highly contagious and fast-moving illness. SBG Ireland's main gym should be condemned by public health.

Some of the quotes don't even make any sense.

He looks like a Syrian refugee that just moved to the Jersey Shore and found out what fake gold accessoies are

lel i'm a black belt under murilo bustamante and i would tech fall him

He looks like a Syrian refugee that just moved to the Jersey Shore and found out what fake gold accessoies are

dude ur just upset because your wife is a fan

REKT

MURKED

Back