You Cringe You Lose: Dillon Danis

At some point you make too many copies of a copy and all you get is shit...especially when the copy you copied is a no heart swagger stealing copy of some Nordic model who was just minding his own business. This will end badly.

#GUERNICAgoat

Imagine if this guy took a picture making a duckface.

It would tear a hole in the fabric of the douche/time continuum & destroy the universe

At some point you make too many copies of a copy and all you get is shit...especially when the copy you copied is a no heart swagger stealing copy of some Nordic model who was just minding his own business. This will end badly.

#GUERNICAgoat
ban

Hey Conor can I borrow your belt for a sec?

<{vega}>

Okay I'm gonna look up at the camera, get ready to snap a pic fam

“I can dominate any weight class,” Danis said.

<36>

it's beyond me how a Trump supporter could be such a loser triggered by successful people to such an obsessive extent

Jesus Christ this is absolutely brutal

#GUERNICAgoat

tumblr_msc7lwBwRa1sfwsbuo1_500.gif

Wish him the best of luck. If he's hungry for it then lets give him a chance

So it's unanimous we all think this guys a tool? Finally something we can agree on.

Unfortunately Conor fans are still in here supporting him just because he's his training partner. Lol.

Unfortunately Conor fans are still in here supporting him just because he's his training partner. Lol.

Hey, not all of us. I'm one of the biggest Conor diehard fans on the board, and I agree that Dillon Danis makes Kanye seem unpretentious & self-aware

Hey, not all of us. I'm one of the biggest Conor diehard fans on the board, and I agree that Dillon Danis makes Kanye seem unpretentious & self-aware

Fucking thank you

And when Mir started training with Browne post-Edmond, I strongly denounced it myself

Can't wait for Nate to slap the head off this guy.

Conor's biggest charm is his humor. He is a naturally very funny guy, so even when he says and does things that would seem douchey coming from most people, it just comes across as hilarious and entertaining.

With this guy he just looks like a douche. He is like the Beetleborgs to Conor's Power Rangers. He should just try to be his own man.

#GUERNICAgoat

And you just copy pasted the synopsis to the movie Multiplicity. Shout out to Michael Keaton.

Hey Conor can I borrow your belt for a sec?

<{vega}>

Okay I'm gonna look up at the camera, get ready to snap a pic fam

“I can dominate any weight class,” Danis said.

<36>

I lost. Bad.

I lost. Bad.

Hahaha I was waiting for you to see this

Thank you for being reasonable and not defending this guy just because he trains with ya boy. This shit is UNACCEPTABLE

Back