You Cringe You Lose: Dillon Danis

LOL. Next think you know he'll have beard, dye his hair blonde and be power walking every where.

It's a bit cringy for sure but I like him, he spices things up. I hope he grapples with Jon as he won the fan vote of who should face Jon.

if you jack a guys style that actually jacked another guy's style, can it really be said that you jacked his style?

conorswager.jpg

Either way it's a lot of jacking and Conor fans are into that.

Even though he's a Marcelo black belt... Danis would get mopped. If this were MMA, Danis would go back to sport BJJ matches real quick.

So many coattail riding :eek::eek::eek:els these days.

'can you fookin show me how to jiu-jitsu?'

'sure, can you show me how to be a tool?'

'absofookinlutley'

Dillon-Danis-and-Conor-Mcgregor-wearing-Gucci-floral-shirt-and-jacket-at-the-Gucci-store-640x799.jpg

Anyone snapping a photo of themselves holding the belt when they are not the champ is jinxing themselves and should be cut purely out of cringe factor. The only exception being of course Chael because he owns it like a boss.

50580.jpg

VS.

2m7b75v.jpg

There's a difference.

You guys have never seen Dillons skills. He's as legit as they come when it comes to grappling. He's the equivalent of a pro boxer or K1 champion calling people out in mma. Sure he has no fights but he is a dangerous human being.

Seems like a very nice young gentleman.

I'm part of the bjj community, and we all know Danis is soft. He comes from the rich part of NY but act like he's from the street. He get slapped if he tried that Conner crap around real dudes.

"I think you'd be surprised." - Joe Rogan.

Is the whole camp collectively on the same drug? SBG turning into a bunch of weirdos.

Back