"You come here for money, I come here for Legacy" - Khabib to Conor

I don`t get this assumption that "Nate got into Conor`s head". Do you assume that`s true because Conor lost the first time? Because every time they exchanged words Nate was clearly frustrated that he can`t come up with a good comeback... His only highlight was "touchbutt in the park" and that`a about it.

Because everyone is different. For Conor, all it took was Nate just throwing shit-talking at him constantly and trying to get the last word on everything. I can tell that whatever Conor was saying to Nate, just did not have any effect. Zero. Nate wasn't frustrated that he couldn't come back, he just thought everything Conor said was lame. But the fact that Nate always had something to say to everything Conor was saying. It didn't have to be clever or smart, but just the fact that Nate never was without something to say...… I saw Conor's reactions, and he seemed completely annoyed and emotionally pissed off with Nate.

Because everyone is different. For Conor, all it took was Nate just throwing shit-talking at him constantly and trying to get the last word on everything. I can tell that whatever Conor was saying to Nate, just did not have any effect. Zero. Nate wasn't frustrated that he couldn't come back, he just thought everything Conor said was lame. But the fact that Nate always had something to say to everything Conor was saying. It didn't have to be clever or smart, but just the fact that Nate never was without something to say...… I saw Conor's reactions, and he seemed completely annoyed and emotionally pissed off with Nate.
You have created your own false reality of events

Conor absolutely ruined Nate in all the promotional lead up to the 1st fight...the fact Nate ended up winning proves how little effect all this stuff really has

It's Conor next level skill and Bobby Fischer fight IQ that wins his fights

Conor was more serious/reserved for the Nate rematch and destroyed Nate with 3 knockdowns

It's all different.

Last edited:
I don`t get this assumption that "Nate got into Conor`s head". Do you assume that`s true because Conor lost the first time? Because every time they exchanged words Nate was clearly frustrated that he can`t come up with a good comeback... His only highlight was "touchbutt in the park" and that`a about it.

Just Nate talking about how his JV team would beat Conor's team's ass. Even THAT got to him. It wasn't super clever with metaphors and shakesperean array of vocabulary...but the fact that Nate wouldn't shut up....you could see Conor was pissed as Fuck. Also, when Nate made Conor flinch...that probably visibly got to him, and you can tell he was trying to play it off.

You're literally delusional and have created your own false reality of events

Conor absolutely ruined Nate in all the promotional lead up to the 1st fight...the fact Nate ended up winning proves how little effect all this stuff really has

It's Conor next level skill and Bobby Fischer fight IQ that win fights

Conor was more serious/reserved for the Nate rematch and destroyed Nate with 3 knockdowns

It's all different.

Look, I'm the last guy that you can ever call delusional and living in a Fantasy world. No matter how I feel about things, I'm grounded in reality, and the reality was yes... Conor destroyed Nate from the audience perspective. He had the better insults and he was much more articulate. Nate's talk was typical street life type of shit. But that being said, Conor didn't destroy Nate from Nate's perspective, and that's what matters. Nate was mentally unaffected, while Conor got pissed with Nate.

i'm not a Khabib hater, or a Conor lover, but Khabib is delusional.

what "legacy" does he have? his entire LW tenure has been marred by weight missing, visa issues, and fighting the #11 guy for the title that is practically worthless anyway.

IF he beats Conor, THEN his legacy will BEGIN. but right now, there's no legacy, most logical people see him as a paper champion who is unproven vs high level competition compared to Conor who smashed the GOAT FW in 13 secs, destroyed Alvarez in 2 rds, beat Max Holloway, and Poirer.

obviously Khabib can win, and he has great potential, but that's all he has right now, is potential to be the best. he hasn't quite established that he has lived up to his potential yet, beating McGregor is a big step towards it.

Of course he fights for money !! and so does Khabib, and every prize fighter at the highest level ... you have to consider it as a full time job to succed and so, you should try to get as much money as possible to compensate the years where you're not doing a "normal job"...
As of Conor, stop with the nonsense about him getting 100 millions so he does'nt do it for money anymore ! 1st of all he didn't cash 100 millions. and secondly, he just signed for 8 more fights in which he'll have an insane exposure for his wonderful 3 years old irish whiskey !!
any pro fighter who's in there for the legacy alone, is a cow waiting to get milked !

Lol sure buddy. Remember when he didn't care to fight Conor, and then what happened? Khabib is as much as a slave to the green as is Conor is. He's not fooling anyone or himself.

Conor is running out out of money. That's the only reason he took the Khabib fight. He know's he will get smashes.
And the only reason Khabib is fighting Conor is because he wants that red panty night. It's no different, everyone wants more money.

Because he's a champion now, and most champions renegotiate their contract?

Conor called Alvarez stupid for not renegotiating and laughed at him. Most of u nuggets agreed.
granted he probably did get a new contract or something of the sort when he became champion, Conor....if you noticed also just renegotiated a contract...so whats the point? the bottom line is...Khabib is just saying whatever to hype the fight....((as is conor))but its just talk of course because they all fight for money....

granted he probably did get a new contract or something of the sort when he became champion, Conor....if you noticed also just renegotiated a contract...so whats the point? the bottom line is...Khabib is just saying whatever to hype the fight....((as is conor))but its just talk of course because they all fight for money....
Conor had to reach a new deal with the UFC, after spending 2 years trying to get out of UFC contract... because he fucked up and assaulted UFC fighters and jeopardised a UFC PPV card.

This was likely an agreement that he reached with the UFC, in order for the UFC not to press charges.

I mean, he hold out all this time demanding more money... then suddenly that dolly incident happens, and he's fighting 3 months later... while not agreeing to do any extra promotional work. Not a coincidence

i'm not a Khabib hater, or a Conor lover, but Khabib is delusional.

what "legacy" does he have? his entire LW tenure has been marred by weight missing, visa issues, and fighting the #11 guy for the title that is practically worthless anyway.

I'm not a Khabib-hater spotter, but this seems like hating to me

I'm not a Khabib-hater spotter, but this seems like hating to me

why? because it's the truth and you're his fan and you don't like to hear that?

tell me what's not the truth there? Conor McGregor is the first champion level fighter he's fought since RDA.

look at my post and see how i DID NOT say he was overrated, or that he sucks, but he clearly didn't prove he can beat elite competition yet. yea, he beat RDA a life time ago, but that doesn't mean anything NOW.

Edson Barboza isn't elite, and neither is Al Iaquinta or Michael Johnson. those guys are gatekeepers.

i want to see him beat Dustin Poirer, Alvarez, Gaethje, you know, the guys that are ranked NEAR HIM.

Such a stupid comment. Sports are about money. Especially MMA. Nobody cares about a UFC fighter's fuckin legacy.

why? because it's the truth and you're his fan and you don't like to hear that?

tell me what's not the truth there? Conor McGregor is the first champion level fighter he's fought since RDA.

look at my post and see how i DID NOT say he was overrated, or that he sucks, but he clearly didn't prove he can beat elite competition yet. yea, he beat RDA a life time ago, but that doesn't mean anything NOW.

Edson Barboza isn't elite, and neither is Al Iaquinta or Michael Johnson. those guys are gatekeepers.

i want to see him beat Dustin Poirer, Alvarez, Gaethje, you know, the guys that are ranked NEAR HIM.
Sounds like hating to me

Timestamped

This clearly pissed Conor off. Khabib hit the nail on the head right here. Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money. That's why he's been away for 2 years, with no title defences.

Khabib fought his way to where he is.

Conor's a slave to money, like his puppet master Dana White.

"Dana White needs to learn to treat people with respect. Money's not the most important thing in life" - Fedor to Dana White

Except he wouldn’t sign the contract because he wanted more money. Deerrrrrpppp

Back