"You come here for money, I come here for Legacy" - Khabib to Conor

"[McGregor] can fight Diaz, and he can fight in boxing," Nurmagomedov said. "But, God willing, when I beat Tony Ferguson, I'm going to make him humble, and he has to sit in line.

"Everyone who wants to fight for the title at 155, [he says], 'No way.' When I become UFC lightweight champ, I'm going to say, 'Who is the real contender? Who has a five-, six-, seven-fight win streak?' They have to fight for the title -- not [McGregor]."

Nobody ever gave a fuck about Khabib or his boring ass fights. If Khabib just showd up to that press conference the press probably would have left and Dana would have told him to take an Uber.

Post-Retirement

Also, not promoting it before a big sporting event. Can you imagine if LeBron James showed up to the press conference before the NBA finals promoting his Whiskey?

That's how barbaric Conor is making MMA look

Nope. Conor only made himself look stupid... from the get go, by showing up with a bottle of whiskey. A pro-athlete, endorsing alcohol consumption.... stupid.

Make a comment

Look stupid

Move goal posts.

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but the ufc doesn't need any help to look 'barbaric'....
And that's without going into how unprofessional both the organisation and its fighters are.
By golly, some sherdoggers let their bias make them so damn stupid lol.

Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money.

His opponents really sell the knock.

MxyNUf2.gif

FaMO.gif

Timestamped

This clearly pissed Conor off. Khabib hit the nail on the head right here. Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money. That's why he's been away for 2 years, with no title defences.

Khabib fought his way to where he is.

Conor's a slave to money, like his puppet master Dana White.

"Dana White needs to learn to treat people with respect. Money's not the most important thing in life" - Fedor to Dana White

Conor could be fighting bums off the street for the same amount of money

Conor could be fighting bums off the street for the same amount of money
Last time Conor tried his hands in a fight on the streets, he got arrested and had to pay a lot of money

welcome to the real world

Post-Retirement

Also, not promoting it before a big sporting event. Can you imagine if LeBron James showed up to the press conference before the NBA finals promoting his Whiskey?

That's how barbaric Conor is making MMA look
cerrone-bud-e1439693421811.jpg mma-fighter-alcohol.jpg download.jpeg DVuiEFvUQAAYlum.0.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Wanna go into weight missing?
Peds?
Injuries?

You say where you wanna go, we can evaluate just how barbaric or unprofessional the ufc is and see if we can do it without mentioning mcgregor...
I'd hedge my bets that we can ;)

Make a comment

Look stupid

Move goal posts.

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but the ufc doesn't need any help to look 'barbaric'....
And that's without going into how unprofessional both the organisation and its fighters are.
By golly, some sherdoggers let their bias make them so damn stupid lol.
Here in the east, martial arts is a part of culture. I understand you western folks relate combat sports to bar room brawls, and even drink beers and get drunk watching this shit... but nope, not here.

Here in the East, it is about honor and respect. The barbaric part, is on you. Why don't you go earn one black belt in your life time, and see for yourself. Just one... won't be hard. Oh wait, even Conor doesn't have one.

View attachment 441687 View attachment 441689 View attachment 441691 View attachment 441693 View attachment 441695

Wanna go into weight missing?
Peds?
Injuries?

You say where you wanna go, we can evaluate just how barbaric or unprofessional the ufc is and see if we can do it without mentioning mcgregor...
I'd hedge my bets that we can ;)
Did you just associate Nate Diaz with CBD oil, to promoting alcohol? Yes, shame on Cowboy Cerrone as well for promoting that shit. But don't associate Nate with them.

Here in the east, martial arts is a part of culture. I understand you western folks relate combat sports to bar room brawls, and even drink beers and get drunk watching this shit... but nope, not here.

Here in the East, it is about honor and respect. The barbaric part, is on you. Why don't you go earn one black belt in your life time, and see for yourself. Just one... won't be hard. Oh wait, even Conor doesn't have one.

You sure you wanna make this into a cultural thing? You're from fking Thailand, you stupid fuckwit lol.

Martial Arts have great honour, great respect and great life teachings...
But this whole topic is about the ufc, a prize fighting organisation that is monetizing martial arts.
Its not about the morals and philosophy of what you do in a dojo, its about making money just like your corrupt Thai boxing events over in ladyboy land.

Trust me, I am an English citizen, I know a great deal about the honour and respect that is over in 'the east'
Lol

I thought he said he was retiring soon? Seriously if you want a great legacy, you better plan on doing a hell of a lot more than just beating Conor.

“We’re gonna beat Tony. We’re gonna stop Tony in three rounds. Khabib’s probably gonna retire undefeated because he’s gonna beat Conor, he’s gonna beat Tony, and he’s probably gonna say ‘Bye-bye,’”

You got a 26-0 record with one can after another on that resume and no title defenses. Yes I know Conor does not have a defense either, but he has a better resume and won 2 belts. If Khabib wants to be in the class of GSP, or Silva or Fedor he better plan on winning this fight, and strapping in for the long haul. He needs to do waaaaaaaaay more to go down as an all timer.. Waaay more... The true greats have long title runs. Very long..

Did you just associate Nate Diaz with CBD oil, to promoting alcohol? Yes, shame on Cowboy Cerrone as well for promoting that shit. But don't associate Nate with them.

Lemme guess, smoking and taking drugs is completely fine, right?

Sumo wrestling...
More corrupt than fking dog racing.

You sure you wanna make this into a cultural thing? You're from fking Thailand, you stupid fuckwit lol.

Martial Arts have great honour, great respect and great life teachings...
But this whole topic is about the ufc, a prize fighting organisation that is monetizing martial arts.
Its not about the morals and philosophy of what you do in a dojo, its about making money just like your corrupt Thai boxing events over in ladyboy land.

Trust me, I am an English citizen, I know a great deal about the honour and respect that is over in 'the east'
Lol
Why don't you show some of that English spine, and reply to my private message. I've reached out to you with my contact information. Please do reply and we can talk without being anonymous, and take it from there. Cheers. :)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....abis-industry-after-ufc-202-vape-pen-incident

Now, if you can't handle a conversation and facts regarding your country that you put on such a peddlestool whilst putting down 'bar brawling drunkards' over in the dirty West, then don't go down that road.
If you can? Then please continue and stay out of my pms sending personal details, fkin dumbass lol.
Your dad needs to stop you running his business ASAP.

Why don't you show some of that English spine, and reply to my private message. I've reached out to you with my contact information. Please do reply and we can talk without being anonymous, and take it from there. Cheers. :)

Bout spine, got so emotional at me calling you out on your bullshit, that you send me your personal details.
Jesus christ.

Ive got so many Thai mates, an they'd be the first to say how barbaric and corrupt your country is.
Your people chop off their anatomy for money ffs LOL

Bout spine, got so emotional at me calling you out on your bullshit, that you send me your personal details.
Jesus christ.

Ive got so many Thai mates, an they'd be the first to say how barbaric and corrupt your country is.
Your people chop off their anatomy for money ffs LOL
Like I thought, spineless.

Good luck

Like I thought, spineless.

Good luck
You have spent the whole thread making yourself look stupid but the last few posts In with the pm of your fb... By god
*smh*

Don't worry bout 'spineless'
Worry bout being brainless.

Back