"You come here for money, I come here for Legacy" - Khabib to Conor

@Cooliox
I messaged you on fb but just like on here, you've been found out and are now pussing out.

Next time you wanna be retarded, keep it to your own circles, cos when you point at another joint, they're gonna show you just how brittle the glass house you live in really is.
Fkin tranny bitch.

@Cooliox
I messaged you on fb but just like on here, you've been found out and are now pussing out.

Next time you wanna be retarded, keep it to your own circles, cos when you point at another joint, they're gonna show you just how brittle the glass house you live in really is.
Fkin tranny bitch.
You messaged me from an account that was crated 10 minutes ago, with a fake pic.

When you grow a real spine, you know where to reach me.

You messaged me from an account that was crated 10 minutes ago, with a fake pic.

When you grow a real spine, you know where to reach me.
I never had a Facebook :(, had to make one to reply to you...
Internet is new here, luckily we have had an influx of foreign tourists who come to our country to sexually exploit our poor and unsatisfied women, luckily, the money is helping to improve our economy and we now have luxuries like Facebook.

Timestamped

This clearly pissed Conor off. Khabib hit the nail on the head right here. Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money. That's why he's been away for 2 years, with no title defences.

Khabib fought his way to where he is.

Conor's a slave to money, like his puppet master Dana White.

"Dana White needs to learn to treat people with respect. Money's not the most important thing in life" - Fedor to Dana White

Yea lets ask DJ or Aldo where legacy got them. Lol Aldo couldn't even get a rematch after a 10 year undefeated streak, looking like DJs gonna get the same treatment.

Here in the east, martial arts is a part of culture. I understand you western folks relate combat sports to bar room brawls, and even drink beers and get drunk watching this shit... but nope, not here.

Here in the East, it is about honor and respect. The barbaric part, is on you. Why don't you go earn one black belt in your life time, and see for yourself. Just one... won't be hard. Oh wait, even Conor doesn't have one.

Too bad your honour and respect also have a price in dollars.

Just like black belts, nobody needed them when it wasn't about money.

This clearly pissed Conor off. Khabib hit the nail on the head right here. Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money. That's why he's been away for 2 years, with no title defences.

"Dana White needs to learn to treat people with respect. Money's not the most important thing in life" - Fedor to Dana White

ya conors talking is whats gonna make khabib millions. also khabib didnt fight fergie he doesnt even deserve the interim belt. for beating some ranked 11 real estate jabroni.

khabib fought but also pulled out of key fights and he certainly didnt fight the best.

id imagine conor isnt a slave to money considering how rich he is same with dana. but who knows maybe the richer you are the richer friends you make,

khabib is hypocrite dude took money from shit ppl. his manager is also shitty person.

dunno what fedor has to do with anything but go ahead and blame everything on conor.

Nope. Conor only made himself look stupid... from the get go, by showing up with a bottle of whiskey. A pro-athlete, endorsing alcohol consumption.... stupid.

yeah, only stupid athletes endorse alcohol...
lance-armstrong-michelob-0211.jpg
David-Beckham-Haig-Club.-KDanielles-Media.png

roger-federer-moet.jpg

I dont think Sherdog will ever run out of old Conor threads to revive.

Timestamped

Lol epic

Any word on the next legacy fight

Conor already seems to be working on his return vs Cerrone

Back