You can now buy a replica BMF belt

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
For all those Bad mother fuckers in training, you can now show your Bad Mother Fuckery with this high quality replica of the one Street Jesus wears. For the low low price of 850$. So who’s gonna be the first Sherdogger to buy and post a pic of them selves wearing it?
https://ufcstore.com/products/bmf-replica-belt

"Photos of belt shown are of actual belt and not the replica belt offered. "

<DisgustingHHH>

its like they want us to despise them even more than we already do

Darn, I just spent my allowance on magic cards

"Photos of belt shown are of actual belt and not the replica belt offered. "

<DisgustingHHH>

its like they want us to despise them even more than we already do

lol so we have no idea what it looks like. Probably got one of those reebok “artists” to make it

Darn, I just spent my allowance on magic cards
No joke i got int MTG when I was in highschool when the game first launched. My collection had I not thrown away or passed on to nephews and shit would be worth well over $150K. I had the Power 9 in Alpha, Beta and Unlimited. That game was like discovering baseball cards before mass production. Oh well... excuse me while I kill myself. Thanks for bringing up MTG

Last edited:
lol so we have no idea what it looks like. Probably got one of those reebok “artists” to make it

I want to say as a joke that it's one of those foam style belts that WWE makes for kids, but it might actually be.

Gonna wear this down the bar next UFC and start fights with the locals

A participation trophy for a participation trophy.....oh yeah so bmf haha!

No joke i got int MTG when I was in highschool when the game first launched. My collection had I not thrown away or passed on to nephews and shit would be worth well over $150K. I had the Power 9 in Alpha, Beta and Revised. That game was like discovering baseball cards before mass production. Oh well... excuse me while I kill myself. Thanks for bringing up MTG

Your story sounds made up considering even how fast the cards increased in value early on. By the time revised came around, the alpha beta cards were already hundreds of dollars. Unless you're claiming you just gave thousands of dollars worth of cards to your nephews for the heck of it.

Your story sounds made up considering even how fast the cards increased in value early on. By the time revised came around, the alpha beta cards were already hundreds of dollars. Unless you're claiming you just gave thousands of dollars worth of cards to your nephews for the heck of it.
It wasn't until revised that Alpha and Beta was even popping up at the conventions with much press. Yes... they were worth $100ish for most of the power 9, with the lotus maxing at $200. Shit I traded a Beta Lotus for a Revised Shivan Dragon right around Revised launch. You forget there was no internet back then and if you didn't go to conventions you would have no idea that the appreciation never stopped. I left for college and left that shit at home around the time Dark expansion came out. 5 years of college and then a career you don't even have time to check MtG values. Oh my dual land collection. Sad face

Damn, that was a quick ban
<TheWire1>
source.gif

Nate Diaz already ordered his. Afterall, he said he was undefeated in 2019. So, he should have that belt.

Last edited:
Back