You can now buy a replica BMF belt

This is what I have been waiting for!! UFC and Reebok bless.

All makes sense now why they even made a belt at all. It's not legit, or even really the bmf...to bmf all weight classes would be allowed in it. Fight whoever at whatever weight. Hand picking 2 guys that arent even close to the bmf was all the marketing bs and now the nice belt u too can buy ...disney like promotion or even worse wwe

Just ordered mine, should be here next week. Gonna strap it on every time I run errands, just so's no one will ever mess with me again.

The UFC store is a joke lol

I wonder if anyone ever buys their overpriced tacky garbage

I dont understand why anyone would want that garbage. Whether $8 or $850.
{<huh}

I wasn't going to pull the trigger on this purchase but then I realized it comes with a "black zippered carry case", just ordered two!

Nice. I’m gonna wear it when I show up to Cerrone’s property. Still have 2 days left in my drive. Hopefully shipping is quick and deliverable to a ‘76 Gremlin. It’s yellow with rust down the passenger side so should be easy to spot for those FEDEX boys.

dope can't wait to have it wrapped round my waist while I'm browsing this forum

For all those Bad mother fuckers in training, you can now show your Bad Mother Fuckery with this high quality replica of the one Street Jesus wears. For the low low price of 850$. So who’s gonna be the first Sherdogger to buy and post a pic of them selves wearing it?
https://ufcstore.com/products/bmf-replica-belt

Lol the saddest part about this is some asshole somewhere is actually gonna buy one...

im sure once you peel off the glue it will say "great value brand WWE belt" underneath.

Lol what hillbilly is buying this? So they bmf belt is a joke ffs the rock gave it out

Back