You can now buy a replica BMF belt

"Photos of belt shown are of actual belt and not the replica belt offered."

So basicly they are saying the belt your spending $850 doesn't even look like the belt in the photo. LOL

I can see that shit now...
109BD4CB-FE2E-48FE-B2E8-A4B0EF6E1BA9.jpeg

No joke i got int MTG when I was in highschool when the game first launched. My collection had I not thrown away or passed on to nephews and shit would be worth well over $150K. I had the Power 9 in Alpha, Beta and Unlimited. That game was like discovering baseball cards before mass production. Oh well... excuse me while I kill myself. Thanks for bringing up MTG
<TheWire1>
That's tuff

I'm gonna buy one and hang it in my parent's basement next to my Conor Reebok shirt. Don't be jelly.

The belt was already on sale an hour after Masvidal-Diaz fight. I made the same thread back than.

lol so we have no idea what it looks like. Probably got one of those reebok “artists” to make it

Im thinking theres gotta be a few manlets, with rich daddies, probably not too bright, that would demand this thing and wear it for maybe 5 minutes for a selfie before discarding it

I normally only buy fight-worm WMMA shorts, so I was going to pass.

But if it was worn by Jorge Masvidal, or at a push, even by Nate, I'd definitely consider it.

No thanks, think i'll stick too the UFC Hot Dog Brander.

So, 800 bucks for a replica of a fake belt.

Seems legit.

Back