Rumored You can become 3 times your size on UFC 4 game

There's a video on youtube from the previous game of mighty mouse fighting struve, and yeah, that's exactly what happens. And they did the exact same thing for this game.
I played UFC3 MM vs Struve and they doesn't change their body shape when on the mat.
Edit: just saw that gif. Should test it when I have some time

It's pretty crazy how good they have Tyson Fury in the game Lol, he's damn near a cheat code.

Thats how Andre Bishop was in UFC 3. Half of the people at HW only used him. They make their striking insane and then their defensive skills in grappling very high. Essentially making them unbeatable if used by anybody thats decent.

I refused to fight against Andre at a certain point. There wasnt anybody at HW who had the speed to deal with him. So you either use him or you lose to him (in the higher divisions)

Also, did you guys see they tried to add commercials in game, in between rounds.

You pay $65 for a brand new game and they force feed you burger king commercials in between rounds lmao.

Whats hilarious is that I have always wondered why in previous games can you not skip in between rounds unless both players skip. Like why is this in the game? Its frustrating as hell. But now I understand. They got people used to sitting through the break, over the course of three games so they eventually could put advertisements in there.

They didnt even have the stones to do this at launch and waited a few weeks after lmao. And then had to turn around and remove them instantly because the entire player base had a fit about it (rightly so). EA is on another level of greed.

Basically trying to make it FIFA and pump the same game out every year with no just enough changes to fool people meanwhile the game is the exact same
UFC Undisputed 3 looked miles better

UFC Undisputed 3 is the only game ever needed, I cherish it like Gold.

I never got glitches. My main complaint with the game is that it's hard to really do visible damage. You can open up a cut on someone and then keep landing there and it's just like the cornermen are wizards and/or they don't really allow too much gore....Even if I'm getting wrecked I always end up looking okay in the end. That and now I feel like submissions are now too easy. Also why do you just burn through your stamina while the other fighter doesn't when your in top control etc. If you up the difficulty it gives the other fighter crazy stamina even if your conserved and not throwing big techniques. Rather the CPU have better intelligence then just buff their stats.

that's the thing, it's not a glitch. did the same thing in UFC 3.

Also, did you guys see they tried to add commercials in game, in between rounds.

You pay $65 for a brand new game and they force feed you burger king commercials in between rounds lmao.

Whats hilarious is that I have always wondered why in previous games can you not skip in between rounds unless both players skip. Like why is this in the game? Its frustrating as hell. But now I understand. They got people used to sitting through the break, over the course of three games so they eventually could put advertisements in there.

They didnt even have the stones to do this at launch and waited a few weeks after lmao. And then had to turn around and remove them instantly because the entire player base had a fit about it (rightly so). EA is on another level of greed.

every fighting game ever has been like that... and it's to combat people deciding whether or not the other player gets to see the intro/cutscenes. you both have to agree on it. why would one person get to decide what happens in between the fights?

that's the thing, it's not a glitch. did the same thing in UFC 3.
It's because they patched in open weight classes AFTER UFC 3 was released. So they couldn't then start fixing the grappling animations.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised to see that they never bothered fixing it for UFC 4

Back