Rumored You can become 3 times your size on UFC 4 game

MMA is just too complicated to be made into your standard beat em up type game

It's because they patched in open weight classes AFTER UFC 3 was released. So they couldn't then start fixing the grappling animations.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised to see that they never bothered fixing it for UFC 4

I know, that's why I said it wasn't a bug.

The game is awesome .... sounds like most of you just suck at it

the game sucks

I'll buy it when it's 20$
looks like the last one
Is it true that the graphics actually look worse? I'm in the same boat. I'll buy it once it's cheap, if I do it all. I've unofficially moved to PC at the beginning of the year anyway.

Yeah. Fuck effort, doing a good job, spending money to make a good product, etc.

You forgot the most important variable: Time.

You're just a consumer, so you won't understand why time is so important.

Awful games. I couldn’t KO Tito with Anthony Johnson when I was playing against my son the other day. What’s the point of having a huge roster when ever person plays exactly the same? One or two solid haymakers from Anthony should KO anyone. Lost all interest that garbage.

You forgot the most important variable: Time.

You're just a consumer, so you won't understand why time is so important.
time is just another expense like labor and capital. my point is that they wont spend anything to make a good game, which is why they keep churning out the same wet dog shit over and over.

Is it true that the graphics actually look worse? I'm in the same boat. I'll buy it once it's cheap, if I do it all. I've unofficially moved to PC at the beginning of the year anyway.
they certainly arent any better

“They have grappling animation done using two same-sized characters. So when they grapple, both fighters turn into same standard size models

This is done [to try and] avoid any kind of serious immersion breaking animation fuck ups due to size differences. Even for something like passing guards, people [would be] forced to pass guard in a different way than they normally do if their opponent is much bigger than them. Which means they need different sets of animation for different sizes."
<Goldie11>

hqdefault.jpg

time is just another expense like labor and capital. my point is that they wont spend anything to make a good game, which is why they keep churning out the same wet dog shit over and over.

If that were true, you'd get a new version every six months

EA sucks...
Infact most gaming does now. It’s all about micro transactions and other bullshit. Obv money grab

devs don’t put nearly the same effort they did back in the day , before you could just say “oh well, we will patch it”

games took a huge turn prob around 2010. Esp with the bullshit agenda and PC era that invaded games as well.
TLDR: fuck EA

the game sucks

I'll buy it when it's 20$
looks like the last one
Haha, believe it or not they actually took the last one (which was probably the best MMA game yet) and made it worse, I'm still pretty pissed I actually bought it.

TDs are almost impossible to defend and submissions are nearly impossible to get (unless you adjust the gameplay sliders heavily in your favor), the AI is constantly grabbing for clinches and the over all presentation is also worse.

But it makes up for all this by letting you fight in a backyard or a Kumite ring....... Lol.

Stand and bang mode is still fun at least, can't wait for them to finally make another Fight Night game though cause they were much better for strictly stand up.

EA sucks...
Infact most gaming does now. It’s all about micro transactions and other bullshit. Obv money grab

devs don’t put nearly the same effort they did back in the day , before you could just say “oh well, we will patch it”

games took a huge turn prob around 2010. Esp with the bullshit agenda and PC era that invaded games as well.
TLDR: fuck EA
To be fair EA is still the GOAT when it comes to most sports games but they definitely dropped the ball here. I'm also glad they aren't doing the NASCAR games too cause they sucked at that.

isnt that what happens the day after weigh-ins?

Back