Rumored You can become 3 times your size on UFC 4 game

vlz

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

“They have grappling animation done using two same-sized characters. So when they grapple, both fighters turn into same standard size models

This is done [to try and] avoid any kind of serious immersion breaking animation fuck ups due to size differences. Even for something like passing guards, people [would be] forced to pass guard in a different way than they normally do if their opponent is much bigger than them. Which means they need different sets of animation for different sizes."
<Goldie11>

So that's how Nate Diaz did it

9iqAOK6.gif

“They have grappling animation done using two same-sized characters. So when they grapple, both fighters turn into same standard size models

This is done [to try and] avoid any kind of serious immersion breaking animation fuck ups due to size differences. Even for something like passing guards, people [would be] forced to pass guard in a different way than they normally do if their opponent is much bigger than them. Which means they need different sets of animation for different sizes."
<Goldie11>

I never got glitches. My main complaint with the game is that it's hard to really do visible damage. You can open up a cut on someone and then keep landing there and it's just like the cornermen are wizards and/or they don't really allow too much gore....Even if I'm getting wrecked I always end up looking okay in the end. That and now I feel like submissions are now too easy. Also why do you just burn through your stamina while the other fighter doesn't when your in top control etc. If you up the difficulty it gives the other fighter crazy stamina even if your conserved and not throwing big techniques. Rather the CPU have better intelligence then just buff their stats.

Last edited:
<Goldie11>
Yeah, god forbid they program a thing.

yeah I played it once and was like wtf

Mighty Mouse will become the same size as Holloway on the ground

It truly is an ugly game, one would think that when you don't have to create an extensive open world, vehicles, buildings, NPCs, you could at least create decent fighter models. Nothing beats those animations though, animations are on par with a 10-15 year old game. Horrible.

I never got glitches. My main complaint with the game is that it's hard to really do visible damage. You can open up a cut on someone and then keep landing there and it's just like the cornermen are wizards and/or they don't really allow too much gore....Even if I'm getting wrecked I always end up looking okay in the end. That and now I feel like submissions are now too easy. Also why do you just burn through your stamina while the other fighter doesn't when your in top control etc. If you up the difficulty it gives the other fighter crazy stamina even if your conserved and not throwing big techniques. Rather the CPU have better intelligence then just buff their stats.
Welcome to EA

All of their sports games do this
Just enable God mode for the CPU as a higher difficulty, and fuck realism

So if you fight Sturve with DC, do they become same size when on the mat
There's a video on youtube from the previous game of mighty mouse fighting struve, and yeah, that's exactly what happens. And they did the exact same thing for this game.

Back