You are going to see the REAL Conor McGregor tonight

So if he still sucks what excuse will you have? If he wasn't focused for his most important fight of his career why would he change now?

You will see the real Conor beat a fighter who is 4-6 in his last 10, past him prime, had the shit beaten out of him the last two fights.

Tonight’s card:
REAL Conor
Motivated BJ
Old Vitor
Sea Level Cain

What I’m saying is, what will we have learned about Conor? Cowboy is a great fighter, but he’s starting to decline, his chin has been cracked recently, he’s a slow starter, he doesn’t deal well with pressure, and he doesn’t deal well with southpaws. If Conor styles on him, what does that say about where Conor is really at as a fighter these days? The answer is, not much. It doesn’t tell us a lot. We’ll learn more about where Conor is at if he struggles with Cowboy, or loses to Cowboy.

Conor certainly prefers someone that will stand with him, just as Anderson Silva did. It’s where Conor is strongest. I would say Conor does well against smaller strikers like Aldo or Alvarez, but he struggled with Nate (I had Conor losing the 2nd fight to Nate on my scorecards, judges gave him a gift). We’ll see how he does with Cowboy. I have a hard time picking Cowboy to win for the reasons I stated above, but he’s absolutely a live dog.
Yeah right, even i could get off the couch and beat Cerrone.
He shouldve been cut long ago dont know why UFC still has him.
Am i doing it right?

McGregor is the biggest name in the sport, and when he knocks out Cerrone he does deserve a title shot against Khabib/ Ferguson, probably Khabib albeit McGregor VS Ferguson is way more intriguing. The standard UFC rules do no apply to him and they shouldn't. He brings millions of dollars in, and carries the UFC on his back.
Yeah, and [insert random WWE person here] would destroy ppv numbers too, but as an MMA fan and not some new age fangirl dork like the vast majority of you, I really don't give a fuck about this terrible fight, let alone it being the main event. Since when do fans have to be a fan of business decisions instead of the actual product? Are you all retarded?

That wasn’t the real Conor McGregor you saw against Khabib and you will find that out tonight.

Watch Conor’s movement, his precision, his timing, his speed, it’s all back because he’s focused again.
Was it a shadow clone?

How come the real Conor didn’t fight Khabib? Was he busy that night?
Because the one time he was fighting a top contender/champion, who happened to be his size and a wrestler and undefeated, was the time Conor figured "Hey, Im just not going to train and get drunk all the time and get injured!"

Its 2020. Probably not. Youll see a 32 year old conor who hasnt fought in a year and hasnt won in 3.

I love how people are acting like Conor is not fighting a 36 year old gatekeeper coming off back to back KO losses who also happens to not be a wrestler. lol.

Conor should win this fight 99 times out of 100. If he doesn't it's a huge embarrassment and derails pretty much his whole legacy. Stop acting like it's some huge test or statement. It's a comeback fight agaisnt a washed up beatable opponent.
I love how people are acting like Conor is not fighting a 36 year old gatekeeper coming off back to back KO losses who also happens to not be a wrestler. lol.

Conor should win this fight 99 times out of 100. If he doesn't it's a huge embarrassment and derails pretty much his whole legacy. Stop acting like it's some huge test or statement. It's a comeback fight agaisnt a washed up beatable opponent.
Conor is 31. Its 2020, he hasnt fought in a year or won in 3. He could be washed up for all we know

That wasn’t the real Conor McGregor you saw against Khabib and you will find that out tonight.

Watch Conor’s movement, his precision, his timing, his speed, it’s all back because he’s focused again.

You're an idiot TS. McGregor is shot and Cowboy will destroy your irish hero. Mark my words

Back