You are going to see the REAL Conor McGregor tonight

This feels like a support group thread for Conor I got Cerrone but not feeling too strong with it if it gets past to 2rds I'm gonna start feeling a whole lot better...

Agreed. Fighting a non-contender in a pointless fight in order to line him up for another undeserved shot at a title in a different weightclass. Classic Conor.

Hahaha. You nailed it with this one. Fighting a guy who sucks ass and is on a two-fight losing streak is defintely the REAL Conor.

Actually we want to se the real TS

Gladiator24

Are you happy with your life?
Are your parents proud of you?
Put some pictures with you!

I don't think you want to see a pic of Gladiator24....I guarantee you, the only pics he'd ever show you are the ones of him sucking off Notoriouslefthandjob.

When he loses = Not real Conor.
When he wins = Real Conor.

Seriously,

we all know that this is a gimme fight to McGregor.

Cerrone is always game, but is on his way to retirement, losing fights to lesser opponents left and right nowadays. Either Connor finish this on the first round, or he better retire himself. Cowboy is no threat to top dogs for a while now.

That wasn’t the real Conor McGregor you saw against Khabib and you will find that out tonight.

Watch Conor’s movement, his precision, his timing, his speed, it’s all back because he’s focused again.

I sure hope you're right, though Sherdog will be loud in any case :D

Us Conor fans are gonna look horrible if he losses. Just wait and see.

Real fans always look worse because of plebs going ott

I think your safe tonight

Conor In 2 (could finish it in 1, but I think he will be patient and showcase his skill)

The second Diaz fight was a rematch due to the Conor's loss to him.

Conor was the likely reason for why RDA injured himself in the final day of training and gained too much weight which caused a tough weight cut against Eddie. RDA did not take the whole "not a real Brazilian Champ; Bob and Donald" talk well. However, it is not Conor's fault that Eddie became the champ. If it were RDA, Conor would have fought him. He had even fought Khabib.
I don't disagree, just saying for the sake of argument since you said Conor hasn't fought a non-top 3 contender since Siver...

The real Conor McGregor hasn't won a fight in three years. That was the real deal you saw against Khabib. I'm not sure why all the nuthuggers were too blind to see what everyone else could plainly see - Khabib is THE nightmare stylistic match up for Conor. Other than catching him early on the way in, anytime they fight it's gonna look just like the first one no matter what Conor does to prepare. He's never going to make up that massive gap in grappling skill and experience.

That wasn’t the real Conor McGregor you saw against Khabib and you will find that out tonight.

Watch Conor’s movement, his precision, his timing, his speed, it’s all back because he’s focused again.

His fans act like his bitches lmao

Just like him, you guys are insecure and wont accept a loss. Nobody gives a fuck if it was the real Conor or not lmao

You get your ass beat in public, you dont get to tell your friends that next fight its gonna be the real you.....the stench of the asswhoopin will longer forever. Embrace it

The real Conor died when he cashed his 60 million dollar Mayweather check.

It would be like winning the lottery and continuing to get up and go to work every morning.

I think he'll win but he's never gonna have the fire he once had.

If by any chance Cerrone knocks the hell out of Conor, i will laugh like hell.

Real or not Conor would still ko cowboy by late round 1 or early round 2.

How convenient that it's against a washed up journeyman.

this guy's a retard. i recognise this fool for making other shit threads

Well lets see Khabib maul someone with real wrestling credentials.
Its stupid to downplay someone's strength just by saying that oh he matches well.
What I’m saying is, what will we have learned about Conor? Cowboy is a great fighter, but he’s starting to decline, his chin has been cracked recently, he’s a slow starter, he doesn’t deal well with pressure, and he doesn’t deal well with southpaws. If Conor styles on him, what does that say about where Conor is really at as a fighter these days? The answer is, not much. It doesn’t tell us a lot. We’ll learn more about where Conor is at if he struggles with Cowboy, or loses to Cowboy.

Conor’s strengths = facing another striker
Conor certainly prefers someone that will stand with him, just as Anderson Silva did. It’s where Conor is strongest. I would say Conor does well against smaller strikers like Aldo or Alvarez, but he struggled with Nate (I had Conor losing the 2nd fight to Nate on my scorecards, judges gave him a gift). We’ll see how he does with Cowboy. I have a hard time picking Cowboy to win for the reasons I stated above, but he’s absolutely a live dog.

Agreed. Fighting a non-contender in a pointless fight in order to line him up for another undeserved shot at a title in a different weightclass. Classic Conor.

McGregor is the biggest name in the sport, and when he knocks out Cerrone he does deserve a title shot against Khabib/ Ferguson, probably Khabib albeit McGregor VS Ferguson is way more intriguing. The standard UFC rules do no apply to him and they shouldn't. He brings millions of dollars in, and carries the UFC on his back.

He's fighting cowboy - pretty much every top guy who isn't shot looks good against him.

Sherdog goes downhill, even more, when there is a conor fight. The amount of stupid and pointless threads in the past few weeks is mind numbing.

Ah c'mon iaquinta and hernandez are shit now? Cowboy is top 5 material, even at welterweight he was ranked 5 for a while and i think he won that fight vs lawler so he would have been even higher. He lost vs ferguson and justin, two excellent fighters

Back