You are going to see the REAL Conor McGregor tonight

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
That wasn’t the real Conor McGregor you saw against Khabib and you will find that out tonight.

Watch Conor’s movement, his precision, his timing, his speed, it’s all back because he’s focused again.

That wasn’t the real Conor McGregor you saw against Khabib and you will find that out tonight.

Watch Conor’s movement, his precision, his timing, his speed, it’s all back because he’s focused again.
Also he’s not fighting someone that’s going to take him down and maul him (at least, I don’t think it’s likely). He’s fighting someone whose weaknesses match up nicely with Conor’s strengths.

Agreed. Fighting a non-contender in a pointless fight in order to line him up for another undeserved shot at a title in a different weightclass. Classic Conor.

McGregor has a clone?

source.gif

How come the real Conor didn’t fight Khabib? Was he busy that night?

No matter what happens in the fight it will mean nothing in regard to the khabib fight.

Cerrone will come out with a flying knee in win in 2s.

You said the same thing against Nate 1, and Khabib, mate.

Conor is the same. If he looks amazing tonight it's because his opponent is in a 2 fight loss streak, 4 wins in last 10, and almost 37 with a fading chin, fading speed, etc...

He's fighting cowboy - pretty much every top guy who isn't shot looks good against him.

Sherdog goes downhill, even more, when there is a conor fight. The amount of stupid and pointless threads in the past few weeks is mind numbing.

Taken from Conor's big book of excuses no doubt.

"It was me imposter leprechaun in all dese losses"

May I have your attention, please?
May I have your attention, please?
Will the real Conor mcgregor please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Conor mcgregor please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here

Actually we want to se the real TS

Gladiator24

Are you happy with your life?
Are your parents proud of you?
Put some pictures with you!

real conor joins motivated bj penn and sea level cain in the sherdog metaphysical state hall of fame.

If Conor legitimately KOs him emphatically in under two minutes, then I will be impressed.

Cerrone, please make sherdog forum great again.
Give us win that we laugh at McMinions

Cerrone, please make sherdog forum great again.
Give us win that we laugh at McMinions

I'm not going to lie, I want Conor to win because I have a couple hundred on this fight when I got good odds on McGregor (who wil probably win).

That said it's almost worth losing a couple hundred just to see Mcgregor and his minions lose their shit.

Us Conor fans are gonna look horrible if he losses. Just wait and see.

Conrat til this day claims he was fully focused and motivated for the Nate rematch, so was that Conor the 'real' Conrat?

Answer wisely.

Back