Crime Yoga studio shooting: "far right woman hating misogynist"

These guys would be fucked regardless, but they use right wing politics for vindication. They think that without feminism women would still be dependent on men so they'd have a shot. They think without feminism they'd have control over women. They also tend to be racist as hell and think liberals are brainwashing white women to hate the strong smart white men and to go for inferior minorities so the population will be easier to control as part of the liberal plot to destroy civilization. So yeah they use very extreme right wing politics to explain their situation. Their anger isn't necessarily driven by right wing politics, but the displacement of their anger and urge to exact their revenge on society certainly is.

My daughter is half asian and cute as a button so I am more concerned about guys wanting her too much, but I do have concerns if i do have a son. Hapa males tend to look really odd and usually end up with the worst traits of both races. My saving grace is my wife is filipino and those halfies usually look more hispanic which makes them less unattractive. If I was with like a Korean or Chinese I'd be really concerned.
I think most incels dont believe in that agenda racist stuff.
I think most are just not very attractive and extremely bad with women.

Back