Crime Yoga studio shooting: "far right woman hating misogynist"

Not to mention his identification with the incel community, something I believe falls under the alt right spectrum.
How are incels far right?
I'm interested to know, should we start considering incel attacks terrorist attacks?
Why would we? What is their political aim?

Well im gay like Mac on Its Sunny, so we can include gay and transgendered people

Is this how you are going to spend this fine evening?
ContentPotableArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Its a 2 party system. crazy people will adhere to one of them. Doesnt mean they represent the party

Great point. Besides their all around unattractiveness, incels’ problem is mainly externalizing the cause of their many failures.
There is one externalizing factor they point to that the left generally acknowledges as real and serious; racism. People think of incels as angry white male losers but many, many are not white and point to it as one of the reasons for their inceldom. They even have their own names like currycels for South Asians and ricecels for East Asians.

The left has even started to consider this a problem though outside the context of the incel conversation and more so in the context of dating apps and social media where some users will blatantly say on their profile that they do not want this or that race contacting them or even specifying "white only". They call it "sexual racism" and its particularly bad in the gay community.

So I wonder how leftists in general feel about these claims of racism by the incels given that they themselves acknowledge its a problem in other contexts. As a leftist I do think they have a point here but its still not sufficient an excuse on its own. You could always stick to your own community and culture if others are prejudiced against you. And if you're a Pakistani currycel there's always cousin marriage.

There is one externalizing factor they point to that the left generally acknowledges as real and serious; racism. People think of incels as angry white male losers but many, many are not white and point to it as one of the reasons for their inceldom. They even have their own names like currycels for South Asians and ricecels for East Asians.

The left has even started to consider this a problem though outside the context of the incel conversation and more so in the context of dating apps and social media where some users will blatantly say on their profile that they do not want this or that race contacting them or even specifying "white only". They call it "sexual racism" and its particularly bad in the gay community.

So I wonder how leftists in general feel about these claims of racism by the incels given that they themselves acknowledge its a problem in other contexts. As a leftist I do think they have a point here but its still not sufficient an excuse on its own. You could always stick to your own community and culture if others are prejudiced against you. And if you're a Pakistani currycel there's always cousin marriage.

I typed "ricecel" into Google and noticed there is an official Reddit page that was started over a year ago. The people who post there really hate Asian females who date white males. There is also a hapcels page for resentful people who are half white/half Asian.

<{clintugh}>

Last edited by a moderator:
I typed ricecel into Google and noticed there is an official Reddit page was that started over a year ago. The people who post there really hate Asian females who date white males. There is also a hapcels page for resentful people who are half white/half Asian.
That's just sad.

I typed "ricecel" into Google and noticed there is an official Reddit page that was started over a year ago. The people who post there really hate Asian females who date white males. There is also a hapcels page for resentful people who are half white/half Asian.

<{clintugh}>
The hapa and white male/Asian female thing is its own sad rabbit-hole, one that might unfortunately have relevance to you if you have a son. Best of luck with all that.

As far as them having resentment towards Asian women who date white guys, I say that's fair if they hold themselves to the same standard and renounce white women but something tells me they don't.

I ain't even joking bruh. If your options are die alone or marry your cousin I won't begrudge you for not choosing to die alone. If Western woman won't date you might as well import one from the Old Country.

Great point. Besides their all around unattractiveness, incels’ problem is mainly externalizing the cause of their many failures.
Incels have deep mental issues sane ugly and fat people still bang and get married

The hapa and white male/Asian female thing is its own sad rabbit-hole, one that might unfortunately have relevance to you if you have a son. Best of luck with all that.

As far as them having resentment towards Asian women who date white guys, I say that's fair if they hold themselves to the same standard and renounce white women but something tells me they don't.

I ain't even joking bruh. If your options are die alone or marry your cousin I won't begrudge you for not choosing to die alone. If Western woman won't date you might as well import one from the Old Country.
If that was my choice, I'd die alone. Well not really alone, cause there's always hobbies and pets and friends.

If that was my choice, I'd die alone. Well not really alone, cause there's always hobbies and pets and friends.
'ForeverAlone but not lonely..' Much better than 'alone, lonely and so bitter that you kill a bunch of women because they won't sleep with you'. I can dig it..

Honestly, I'm not the most socially outgoing person there is, but I have absolutely no problem being by myself (classic introvert). I have plenty of fun hobbies to keep myself busy (close to getting my private pilot's license, getting into skydiving, playing airsoft with a bunch of actual [probably] incels, singing lessons and yelling at people in video games, among other things). I'm also fairly good looking so I wouldn't really have a problem pulling decent girls if that was something I felt like doing that night. It doesn't seem that hard to find things that you enjoy doing, but I guess that's different for people with an obvious mental illness.

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't blame you for that choice either.

I suppose every scumbag is a "far-right terrorist" these days. Makes for a better headline than just calling them a scumbag.

Its just like how every violent gang in uk are automatically islamic gang when the members have names like abdul and mohammad.

How are incels far right?

Why would we? What is their political aim?

These guys would be fucked regardless, but they use right wing politics for vindication. They think that without feminism women would still be dependent on men so they'd have a shot. They think without feminism they'd have control over women. They also tend to be racist as hell and think liberals are brainwashing white women to hate the strong smart white men and to go for inferior minorities so the population will be easier to control as part of the liberal plot to destroy civilization. So yeah they use very extreme right wing politics to explain their situation. Their anger isn't necessarily driven by right wing politics, but the displacement of their anger and urge to exact their revenge on society certainly is.

<{clintugh}>
My daughter is half asian and cute as a button so I am more concerned about guys wanting her too much, but I do have concerns if i do have a son. Hapa males tend to look really odd and usually end up with the worst traits of both races. My saving grace is my wife is filipino and those halfies usually look more hispanic which makes them less unattractive. If I was with like a Korean or Chinese I'd be really concerned.

These guys would be fucked regardless, but they use right wing politics for vindication. They think that without feminism women would still be dependent on men so they'd have a shot. They think without feminism they'd have control over women. They also tend to be racist as hell and think liberals are brainwashing white women to hate the strong smart white men and to go for inferior minorities so the population will be easier to control as part of the liberal plot to destroy civilization. So yeah they use very extreme right wing politics to explain their situation. Their anger isn't necessarily driven by right wing politics, but the displacement of their anger and urge to exact their revenge on society certainly is.
But plenty of incels are minorities themselves and some are leftists. As far as I can see there's nothing about the incels that makes them far right or far left. Some may be far right or left but its because of their inceldom.

Some may be far right or left but its because of their inceldom.
This is pretty much exactly what I said. People who are incels are not like that because of their political affiliation. Some may not give two shits about politics. But a lot end up gravitating towards right wing politics due to their lot in life especially the ones who deem society as the problem for the reasons I mentioned. These are the ones who more likely feel the need to get back at society.

This is pretty much exactly what I said. People who are incels are not like that because of their political affiliation. Some may not give two shits about politics. But a lot end up gravitating towards right wing politics due to their lot in life especially the ones who deem society as the problem for the reasons I mentioned. These are the ones who more likely feel the need to get back at society.

They gravitate towards the right wing because the core of their idealogy is echoed by the right wing, particularly the far right.

Which side of the political fence is overtly hostile towards feminism? Right. Blames feminism for societal problems? Right. Seeks to curtail woman's sexual agency? Right. Has elements that push for the return of woman to their traditional rolls? Right.

Their core belief is that feminism is why they can't get laid so of course they fall in line with the political side that routinely decries feminism ruining society.

Many also blame racism, something that is far more common on the left.

Many also blame racism, something that is far more common on the left.

Many are also against mixed races relationships.

Their hostility towards feminism and woman is the consistent undercurrent in their belief structure. That shit is found in numerous prominent examples in other far right groups, and even general right wing rhetoric.

The racial component is a tack on and can be citing racism or themselves promoting racial purity in relationships. Or both those things at the same time. It's not at all a consistent idealogy in regards to race, but it is very consistent in its views towards woman and feminism.

Back