Crime Yoga studio shooting: "far right woman hating misogynist"

Many also blame racism, something that is far more common on the left.
If they are Asian men who are blaming racism, they wouldn't necessarily be leftwingers, they could be right leaning Asians who are peeved off to see women from their culture shacking with men from a different race/culture while leaving them high-n-dry, not being able to score women from their culture or others. It is very much a rightwing sentiment to get irritated at seeing women from one's culture mixing with male outsiders.

Many also blame racism, something that is far more common on the left.
I'm sure they exist, but nowhere even remotely close to the amount who are right wing. Seeing this conversation played out many times it is more right wing by many country miles. Plus the guys who have been doing these mass killings like the yoga studio guy are white. I doubt he shot this place up because he was impacted by racism towards minorities.

I'm sure they exist, but nowhere even remotely close to the amount who are right wing. Seeing this conversation played out many times it is more right wing by many country miles. Plus the guys who have been doing these mass killings like the yoga studio guy are white. I doubt he shot this place up because he was impacted by racism towards minorities.
What evidence do you have of this assertion? All we really know is that they don't get laid and they resent women for this, that's the unifying theme among incels but nothing about that necessarily makes it right wing as far as I can see.

If they are Asian men who are blaming racism, they wouldn't necessarily be leftwingers, they could be right leaning Asians who are peeved off to see women from their culture shacking with men from a different race/culture while leaving them high-n-dry, not being able to score women from their culture or others. It is very much a rightwing sentiment to get irritated at seeing women from one's culture mixing with male outsiders.

They could be for sure but I don't think they necessarily are that way. I'm not denying that a non-negligible portion of these incels are right wing, just that the phenomenon is itself a far right one.

What evidence do you have of this assertion? All we really know is that they don't get laid and they resent women for this, that's the unifying theme among incels but nothing about that necessarily makes it right wing as far as I can see.
From the conversations of pretty much every place they hang put at. From their own Reddit pages to 4Chan to the MGTOW and MRA boards. Go see for yourself.

There is a ton of easily accessible women hate out there on the internet and the conversations are clearly intertwined with right wing politics.

Last edited:
From the conversations of pretty much every place they hang put at. From their own Reddit pages to 4Chan to the MGTOW and MRA boards. Go see for yourself.

There is a ton of easily accessible women hate out there on the internet and the conversations are clearly intertwined with right wing politics.
Do you really browse those forums regularly?

Why shoot up a yoga studio when you can creep through a side window and fap away.

Because you haven't bothered looking and your response to someone that has is to try and poke fun at him for looking into a subject before talking about it.

The incel community is hugely anti-feminist. They believe feminists have ruined woman for them. They believe that woman should occupy "traditional" subservient rolls to men. All of these things have large overlaps with far-right poltics, and even run of the mill right-wing poltics.

Because you haven't bothered looking and your response to someone that has is to try and poke fun at him for looking into a subject before talking about it.
I didn't poke fun at anyone and I've probably looked into it as much as anyone else here. This whole issue only entered the public consciousness within the last year, its not like there's a lot of substantive writing on it. My point here is I think people are rushing to conclusions to pigeonhole a group that might not be as easily pigeonholed as they seem at first.
The incel community is hugely anti-feminist. They believe feminists have ruined woman for them. They believe that woman should occupy "traditional" subservient rolls to men. All of these things have large overlaps with far-right poltics, and even run of the mill right-wing poltics.
That doesn't make them right wing necessarily. For some time there have been left wing Catholic movements centered on leftist issues like worker's rights and fighting poverty and inequality. But these movements, despite being left wing on these economic issues, tended to retain a more socially conservative undercurrent and logic. So I don't buy that this necessarily makes them right wing. While they may be anti-feminist like I said earlier many also focus on anti-racism.

That doesn't make them right wing necessarily. For some time there have been left wing Catholic movements centered on leftist issues like worker's rights and fighting poverty and inequality. But these movements, despite being left wing on these economic issues, tended to retain a more socially conservative undercurrent and logic. So I don't buy that this necessarily makes them right wing. While they may be anti-feminist like I said earlier many also focus on anti-racism.

Well, they're not going to be perfectly right wing on every issue either. I mean, I doubt these incels are going to have strong and uniform opinions on the estate tax, minimum wage, environmental protection laws, and so on.

Their main "thing" is anti-feminism, so they embrace that, plus the other issues closely related to it: racism, homophobia, nationalism. All the ideologies where domination of one group over another is fundamental. So the political current that best covers all these is the right-wing. Asian incels will condemn the racist part, but keep the others. Still far more right than left wing though.

This whole world has gone crazy! Scott who was a youtuber and a highschool teacher went to a yoga studio and started shooting up the place then killed himself!

This is fucked up man! Dude was not a bad looking guy and was articulate and put together as oppose to a raspy incel.

This is fucked up man! Dude was not a bad looking guy and was articulate and put together as oppose to a raspy incel.

I don't know about that. Looks kind of like Rian Johnson.

I don't know about that. Looks kind of like Rian Johnson.

He looks like shit in the mugshot but there is a pic of him cleaned up and less overweight and he looked like a Chad which is the term incels use for a good looking dude.

Back