Crime Yoga studio shooting: "far right woman hating misogynist"

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
REVEALED: Pervert yoga studio gunman was a far-right woman-hating 'incel' misogynist who branded females 'wh***s' and 'sluts' in songs on YouTube and called interracial marriage 'mongrelization'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...istory-arrests-grabbing-women-FSU-campus.html

-

Tallahassee Fl - Scott Beierle posing as a customer entered a yoga studio and killed 2 women . 4 years ago, on his YT channel, he posted videos attacking women as whores and sluts. He also stated interracial marriage was betrayal by women, because they turned against their own blood. 6 years ago, he was arrested for grabbing women's butts at F.S.U. In 2016 he slapped and grabbed a woman's but at a swimming pool.

-

We missing anyone?

ooooohh ´´´far right´´´. How about crazy? insane? with islamic type views of women? The incel thing is sad. Hopefully they arent all so angry. some need to go the monk route.

ooooohh ´´´far right´´´. How about crazy? insane? with islamic type views of women? The incel thing is sad. Hopefully they arent all so angry. some need to go the monk route.
Islam = far right ideology.

REVEALED: Pervert yoga studio gunman was a far-right woman-hating 'incel' misogynist who branded females 'wh***s' and 'sluts' in songs on YouTube and called interracial marriage 'mongrelization'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6349727/Pervert-yoga-studio-gunman-
history-arrests-grabbing-women-FSU-campus.html

-

Tallahassee Fl - Scott Beierle posing as a customer entered a yoga studio and killed 2 women . 4 years ago, on his YT channel, he posted videos attacking women as whores and sluts. He also stated interracial marriage was betrayal by women, because they turned against their own blood. 6 years ago, he was arrested for grabbing women's butts at F.S.U. In 2016 he slapped and grabbed a woman's but at a swimming pool.

-

We missing anyone?

Umm, link to the videos?

I feel like if those videos existed, you would have put them in your op.

Islam = far right ideology.

im just replying saying. typically that frasing is used to try and paint any right leaning or non western ideology or nationalist as ´´nazis´´. I only assume your insane media will spin this and blame Trump and further distract people from real issues. Oh and this is mental illness and crazyness this shooter.

Dailymail.

I only assume your insane media will spin this and blame Trump and further distract people from real issues. Oh and this is mental illness and crazyness this shooter.

Isn't The Daily Mail one of your go to news sources? I seem to remember you asking me about posting their articles with questionable banner advertising or some form of nudity.

im just replying saying. typically that frasing is used to try and paint any right leaning or non western ideology or nationalist as ´´nazis´´. I only assume your insane media will spin this and blame Trump and further distract people from real issues. Oh and this is mental illness and crazyness this shooter.
Conservatism is a mental illness.

I don't actually believe it, but if it was a left wing shooter (very rare) that's the route you'd take.

Dailymail.

Isn't The Daily Mail one of your go to news sources? I seem to remember you asking me about posting their articles with questionable banner advertising or some form of nudity.

i dont pay attention. British media is not exactly something i pay attention to. i post whatever i find.

Most Republicans think Reagan, bush, and Trump are conservatives, and you have to be insane to believe that statement.

The majority of both parties are NPC's.

Yeah, most Democrats think that too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...istory-arrests-grabbing-women-FSU-campus.html

-

-

We missing anyone?
Well im gay like Mac on Its Sunny, so we can include gay and transgendered people

Yeah, I'm not saying the events didn't happen. I'm just saying that the DailyMail tabloid bullshit starts with that headline:

ITs true at least. That's pretty good work for the daily mail

Dailymail.

I used the DM link cause their title uses the term "incel" , so I couldn't resist....

WaPo also says essentially the same thing, about his misogyny and racism.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ice-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f2623f24eb16

A man who had been repeatedly accused of groping women and linked to misogynistic YouTube rants walked into a yoga class and opened fire on Friday evening, according to Tallahassee police, shooting six people and killing two of them

In other videos Beierle spewed racism, according to the Associated Press. He denigrated black women as “disgusting” and suggested planting land mines to stop people trying to cross the U.S.-Mexican border, AP said.

Media like the Daily Mail also cut to the chase and are blunt, which isn't always accurate reporting but often straight lies.

Ftfy

Daily Mail and Sun are pure evil. There is no equivalent in American media.

Back