Media !!! YOEL ROMERO Just OWNED Izzy Adesanya In A Dance Off !!!

Adesanya reminds me of a high school wanna be dude. I don’t get how he has the skills he does and acts like such a nervous odd childish grown up. John cena wave hand in front of his face thing I haven’t seen that since high school and that was over ten years ago.

He's saying "you can't see me" because Yoel's catchphrase is "I'll see you soon boi", you boomer.

giphy-3-gif.723835

What's the context of this gif? I see it all the time.

Israel is super try hard cringe. He ain't 6'4 either.

I thought it was going to be really cringey like that stupid shit PVZ and Michelle Waterson pulled, but damn that was some wild shit lmao

Israel looked legit bothered he got served lmaooo

Confirmed Izzys premeditated dance troupe moves have nothing for Yoels freestyle Cuban fury. Dude won't come back from this beat down, goodbye stylebender, hello bender.

izzy looked mad awkward after, he even pump faked like he was about to do a back flip himself before realizing is was a bad idea then his chain got stuck in his mouth, super awkward,

Romero is a quadruple A athlete. Damn.

Lol Israel really got upset he was out showed in the circus act routine.

That face he made and the lip quivering.

You can tell he thought about continuing the dance off, realised he was severely outmatched, and decided against it

Romero is something else lol! How is this guy still able to pull that off, and look as good as he does, with all the wars he's been in? He's not human.

When Dana said "thanks guys" Stylebender got out of there fast.Im expecting a purple pillow moment from him.

Well past 40, with decades of gruelling wars and injuries, no warmup at all, unsuitable constricting clothes ... pops a flip and a half split like it's absolutely nothing ... hat even stays perfectly on ... we must concede athletic greatness when we see it ...

Imagine if Izzy and Jon ever have a dance-off.

JWcycnu.gif

Back