Media !!! YOEL ROMERO Just OWNED Izzy Adesanya In A Dance Off !!!

Stop posting this most elite fans will choke to death laughing at how beta Israel looked here me included. Im willing to pay 100 dollars if some media member asks Jones what he thought about the facial expressions and "Take it Ezzy Plz" Izzy said to Romero after small reminder of levels in athletism. His face was comedy

Lesnar-Shooting-Star-Press.gif

Brocks head is made of steel

Dana was probably thinking Romero was gonna injury himself.

He legit served him.

I don't think I've ever witnessed someone served so organically. Like he literally just one upped Adesanya right in his face, with no response

Hahaha you can tell Adesanya was mad afterwards, didn't go to plan for him, he wasn't expecting Yoel to do any dance too.

giphy.gif

He legit served him.

I don't think I've ever witnessed someone served so organically. Like he literally just one upped Adesanya right in his face, with no response

I agree. The doctors may need to check Adesanya after that to make sure he's okay to fight.

Adesanya reminds me of a high school wanna be dude. I don’t get how he has the skills he does and acts like such a nervous odd childish grown up. John cena wave hand in front of his face thing I haven’t seen that since high school and that was over ten years ago.

Dana's face after the backflip...awesome.

Back