Yoel Romero. How can it be possible?

Truly world class genetics. The guy is a freak. Most guys start losing athleticism in their early 30s.

Lifelong discipline really, there is no secret. He looked like this most of his life, never had inflated biceps and delts on skinny legs.

He's a freak. Maybe he faked his age to compete earlier in the olympics.

Genetics + elite training since childhood + discipline = Yoel.

I think he's 2 or 3 years younger than he says. Lied about his age so he could compete against men & get out of the gutter quicker.

He's probably just about to turn 40.
This.. actually feels like it makes tons of sense.

Randy Couture won the HW title at 44.

There have been a select few fighters that have been able to successfully compete well into their mid-late 40s.

He will turn 43 in a few months. I know his an Olympian level A athlete but still..
Bro,

Hit the gym, you're a Sherbro. Can get even more jacked than Yoel easy.

Signing up to this shithole and saying here longer than a month is tougher than any olympic level feat.

Just take a look at that body..

I do most days

<27>

He will turn 43 in a few months. I know his an Olympian level A athlete but still... Just take a look at that body.. and he got caught before. I don't want to start conspiracies; I just want to make clear that it would really suck that a guy close to retirement and potentially under illegal substances to steal the aura of a very talented young guy with a bright future

Don't worry Yoel is just as natty as Costa.

Randy Couture won the HW title at 44.

There have been a select few fighters that have been able to successfully compete well into their mid-late 40s.

I don't think Randy made his MMA debut until he was 34 years old.

You've only got so many years in the sport, if Randy had been fighting MMA from 24 he likely wouldn't still have been winning belts 20 years later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back