Yoel Romero. How can it be possible?

Are you aware USADA found him to have taken a tainted supplement and gave him the lowest punishment possible? He then subsequently sued the supplement company and won a large settlement.

tenor.gif

Yoel Romero gets six-month suspension from USADA for failing drug test
All Natty.....not so much.
003_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg
Obviously someone Googled and doesn't know the actual situation. Yoel is not Jon Jones

Bang out a few crunches and some pushups and you too can attain Yoel's physique. Fact.

<TrumpWrong1> Yoel has the Body of a fallen Angel who became the Soldier of God seeking the Gold so he can become the Arch Angel or God.

Bodies don’t deteriorate materially at 43. Athletic performance might slip but you can have a fantastic body at 43. Most 43 year olds don’t exercise like a professional athlete.

The supreme court of the united states of America declared Yoel 100% natty, if you don't believe their verdict you simply hate freedom, democracy and the American dream.

Traps. Always look at the traps to gain your answers.

Why is this so amazing to some people?
Frank Bruno 4 years ago aged 54 and Ricky Hatton aged 37.
Bruno_aqapvl.jpg

Keep in shape and you can look like you did in your 20's, don't keep in shape and you can look like Ricky Hatton.

As a Yoel fan even though he came up a tad short on Whitaker II and the Costa fight, I give respect to Izzy for directly calling out and wanting to fight Yoel.

If Izzy loses that's his own damn fault.

I think he's 2 or 3 years younger than he says. Lied about his age so he could compete against men & get out of the gutter quicker.

He's probably just about to turn 40.

Last edited:
yoel is and always was innocent and it was proven someone was trying to have him framed for having an illegal substance in his system by contaminating his supplements. that is why he was given the lowest possible fine.

I think he's 2 or 3 years younger than be says. Lied about his age so he could compete against men & get out of the gutter quicker.

He's probably just about to turn 40.
<{fry}>

reverse ngannou effect. crazy.

that is actually really interesting. probably very true.

Back