Yoel Romero. How can it be possible?

He will turn 43 in a few months. I know his an Olympian level A athlete but still... Just take a look at that body.. and he got caught before. I don't want to start conspiracies; I just want to make clear that it would really suck that a guy close to retirement and potentially under illegal substances to steal the aura of a very talented young guy with a bright future
He's west indian...that's very normal.

TS clearly a fat slob who couldnt get a 6 pack if his life depended on it.

He will turn 43 in a few months. I know his an Olympian level A athlete but still... Just take a look at that body.. and he got caught before. I don't want to start conspiracies; I just want to make clear that it would really suck that a guy close to retirement and potentially under illegal substances to steal the aura of a very talented young guy with a bright future
u would suck yoel

giphy.gif
Don't get them dubs too fast, you edgelord you

If there is a God, Yoel will win.

No you eyes are telling you the truth ..believe your eyes

Bodies don’t deteriorate materially at 43. Athletic performance might slip but you can have a fantastic body at 43. Most 43 year olds don’t exercise like a professional athlete.
Fuck, that's the first smart thing I've seen you post in months. Keep it up chum.

Your compliment game needs work bro....

Your analytical skills need to be studied by future generations so they can fully understand just how dumb their ancestors could be!

I think he's 2 or 3 years younger than he says. Lied about his age so he could compete against men & get out of the gutter quicker.

He's probably just about to turn 40.

lmao this is probably the only MMA conspiracy theory I actually agree with

Your analytical skills need to be studied by future generations so they can fully understand just how dumb their ancestors could be!
That’s much better.

It’s funny that you never actually say that when you quote me. Just when you’re not quoting me.

Carry on. Thx for the compliment again.

That was Frank Mir. Yoel eats some combination of meat bearing mammals, combined with whey and an undisclosed training regimen the public cant know about. Ya know, to leave competition in the dark.

Back