Yoel Romero. How can it be possible?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He will turn 43 in a few months. I know his an Olympian level A athlete but still... Just take a look at that body.. and he got caught before. I don't want to start conspiracies; I just want to make clear that it would really suck that a guy close to retirement and potentially under illegal substances to steal the aura of a very talented young guy with a bright future

That Yoels brother?

Quit being a coward and say what you really want to say, TS.

He will turn 43 in a few years. I know his an Olympian level A athlete but still... I mean he got caught before. I don't want to start conspiracies; I just want to make clear that it would really suck that a guy close to retirement and potentially under illegal substances to steal the aura of a very talented young guy with a bright future
If your insinuating that Yoel is a dirty fighter and that He could ruin the future of a bright young star like Paulo costa I don’t think you have to worry about that one.

If your worried about Adesanya, for very different reasons, you don’t have to worry about that either

Quit being a coward and say what you really want to say, TS.

It's not about cowardice. I just will not claim anything if I don't know for sure. I can infer stuff but will not state anything as a fact.

8FtUYhj.jpg

It's not about cowardice. I just will not claim anything if I don't know for sure. I can infer stuff but will not state anything as a fact.
If that's the case, what exactly are you looking for with this thread? Seems kind of pointless to me.

<RomeroSalute>

100% natty gay jesus strength

Implies yoel’s on steroids then claims to be above claiming something he doesn’t know for sure.

all natty soldier of God
Don’t be jealous because even his muscles have muscles

Bang out a few crunches and some pushups and you too can attain Yoel's physique. Fact.

If he's tested clean, then he's tested clean. Don't beat around the bush with "inferences" in the meantime. Izzy asked for this fight.

Cause he's a soldier of the most high, boi.

Seeyuhsoonboi

The blood of Christ runs through Yoel's veins.

Bless no gay Jesus

Yoel Romero gets six-month suspension from USADA for failing drug test
All Natty.....not so much.

Are you aware USADA found him to have taken a tainted supplement and gave him the lowest punishment possible? He then subsequently sued the supplement company and won a large settlement.

Test synthesized from mammal cholesterol which won't show on CIR tests. Just keep your T/E ratios in check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back