Yoel Romero cheats, takes advantage of rules and point fights.

Ts you are adopted and no one likes you.

If yoel wasn't old I would care more. Fouls by each fighter.

Communists believe the end justifies the means

vice-yr1.jpg
Lots of people do. It's the whole argument for torture, for example.

it was a pathetic display for yoel. and i was a huge fan prior to this fight. dude is a fraud then talks about God and being good and shit.

He handed the chemical kid a very nasty eye poke to rest a minute or so.

He also trys to stall, rest whenever anything happens to recharge his energy. was late to beginning of round 3. over exaggerated the groin strike and eye poked the chemical kid to give himself a break.

who shoots a takedown last 5 seconds of a round (round 2) except a point fighter? it was not pretty to see. as diaz said he was trying to win through loop holes.

Im not a Costa fan i hope he gets KTFOed in his very next fight but it was ugly by yoel.
This is more or less my view too. Romero uses various tactics to rest and recuperate during fights. It's not the first time, and he is very good at it. I don't like to see that.

Romero is a snake no doubt. Stoolgate was the best proof.

Saturday was pretty dodgy too. This groin shot was faked. This eye poke was intentional.

for starters, it's clearly a major source of your hostility and irrational thought.
You're an idiot. My original post was that consequentialism is a widespread ethical system in the West. It's one of the two major systems. The other is duty ethics, like that of Christianity, as well as Immanuel Kant. Sam Harris is a proponent of consequentialism. He's infamous in some quarters for having made a long argument for torture.

Then you went off the deep end.

You're an idiot. My original post was that consequentialism is a widespread ethical system in the West. It's one of the two major systems. The other is duty ethics, like that of Christianity, as well as Immanuel Kant. Sam Harris is a proponent of consequentialism. He's infamous in some quarters for having made a long argument for torture.

Then you went off the deep end.

Ok comrade. Keep us posted on the ongoing aftermath of your wonderful manifesto

Back