Yoel Romero cheats, takes advantage of rules and point fights.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it was a pathetic display for yoel. and i was a huge fan prior to this fight. dude is a fraud then talks about God and being good and shit.

He handed the chemical kid a very nasty eye poke to rest a minute or so.

He also trys to stall, rest whenever anything happens to recharge his energy. was late to beginning of round 3. over exaggerated the groin strike and eye poked the chemical kid to give himself a break.

who shoots a takedown last 5 seconds of a round (round 2) except a point fighter? it was not pretty to see. as diaz said he was trying to win through loop holes.

Im not a Costa fan i hope he gets KTFOed in his very next fight but it was ugly by yoel.

Last edited:
Romero is dirty we all know that.

Titanic.jpeg

You’re a fucking moron pal

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

Did the same against Tim Kennedy. Great fighter to watch but I always struggle to root for him because of the deliberate delaying tactics.

And Costa landed an obvious knee on purpose because he was about to get finished.

I liked the chemical kid part.

Wood read again

You’re a fucking moron pal

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>
im speaking facts. counter with facts or gtfo.

He was late to round 3.

Eye poked.

Exaggerated groin strike.

Shot a takedown with 5 seconds left to point fight and win the round.

He stalls whenever he can to rest.

im speaking facts. counter with facts or gtfo.

He was late to round 3.

Eye poked.

Exaggerated groin strike.

Shot a takedown with 5 seconds left to point fight and win the round.

He stalls whenever he can to rest.

Shut your whore mouth you don’t know jack

who shoots a takedown last 5 seconds of a round (round 2) except a point fighter?

Yeah, shame on him for trying to win a close round by using wrestling. Last ten seconds is boxing only, as we all know!! What an asshole ...

Definitely felt like he exaggerated the groin strike for sure.

For one, I've never seen a guy fall back quite like he did after getting hit in the nuts the way he did. Dudes have been hit worse and stayed on their feet.

Got kneed in the stomach and faked a low blow. That was pretty pathetic.

yeah even Joe and Dom were talking like yeah low blow and stuff, i saw a knee above the groin in every camera shot.

Back