Yoel Romero cheats, takes advantage of rules and point fights.

What a dumb post, TS! Go back to WWE.
I have only one question (off topic):
Why are 90% of the new account guy´s such terrible idiots?
It does not need an answer, because it is purely rhetorical.....

sure about that?
ezgif-5-327db92930f9.gif

According to a lot of MMA fans, thats not an intentional eye poke.

Some evil force was making him open his fist, completely against his will

According to a lot of MMA fans, thats not an intentional eye poke.

Some evil force was making him open his fist, completely against his will
According to Rogan and Anik, Yoel dindu nuthin! Costa threw himself into the fingers.

Romero cheats.

And water is wet.

The sky is blue.

it was a pathetic display for yoel. and i was a huge fan prior to this fight. dude is a fraud then talks about God and being good and shit.

He handed the chemical kid a very nasty eye poke to rest a minute or so.

He also trys to stall, rest whenever anything happens to recharge his energy. was late to beginning of round 3. over exaggerated the groin strike and eye poked the chemical kid to give himself a break.

who shoots a takedown last 5 seconds of a round (round 2) except a point fighter? it was not pretty to see. as diaz said he was trying to win through loop holes.

Im not a Costa fan i hope he gets KTFOed in his very next fight but it was ugly by yoel.

Communists believe the end justifies the means

vice-yr1.jpg

He's been doing this type of stuff his whole career. Still a great fighter though.

Cubans are always like that, just look at them in the olimpics they constantly bend the rules

Yoel is the fucking man at 42. You’re a pussy.

it was a pathetic display for yoel. and i was a huge fan prior to this fight. dude is a fraud then talks about God and being good and shit.

He also trys to stall, rest whenever anything happens to recharge his energy. was late to beginning of round 3. over exaggerated the groin strike and eye poked the chemical kid to give himself a break.

who shoots a takedown last 5 seconds of a round (round 2) except a point fighter? it was not pretty to see. as diaz said he was trying to win through loop holes.

Im not a Costa fan i hope he gets KTFOed in his very next fight but it was ugly by yoel.

You're just now noticing this about Yoel?

He's always been a scummy fighter who cheats anyway he can to gain an advantage.

The "groin shot" looked like a miss to me, it came in high and to the side. Also, the "delayed reaction" was really hokey.

Rockhold agrees Romero is a point fighter...

I just got confirmation that all 11 of the guys he’s finished out of his 13 total wins think he’s a point fighter too.

He’s such a pussy and unentertaining.

Didn't Costa move his head into Romero's fingers or was that another fight? If that's what happened then it wasn't an eye poke but I can't remember which fight that happened in last night. Yoel didn't look bad at all, ridiculously fast for his age and made Costa look slow. Hard to call him a point fighter when he was trying to tear Costa's head off in the 1st rd. He was also going for the finish in rd 3.

The chemical kid? You should be banned for this nonsense

I bet TS is also one of those guys who defends wmma
Why would TS disrespect warriors by comparing them to a cheater and fraud like Yoel? PVZ is ten times the man Yoel will ever be. Get the f out of here, sissyboy.
paige-arm-fb-828x435.jpg

Back