Yet Another Baby Dolphin Dies After Being Passed Around For Selfies on Argentinian Beach.

That just isn't true. I won't say there has never been an instance where someone did something shitty to an animal at a slaughterhouse. But to say all slaughterhouses torture animals is blatantly wrong. They go to great lengths to make certain the animals are calm up until the bolt gun goes off. Meat from stressed animals is worthless for anything other than hamburger, they would go bankrupt producing poor meat.
I guess my rational is that there is no humane way to kill hundreds of millions of animals each year. But you're right, I don't know enough to make strong conclusions. But even having said that, I would still feel like a hypocrite playing animal rights supporter for dolphins and puppies while trying to rationalize/justify the slaughter of cows and pigs.

I guess my rational is that there is no humane way to kill hundreds of millions of animals each year. But you're right, I don't know enough to make strong conclusions. But even having said that, I would still feel like a hypocrite playing animal rights supporter for dolphins and puppies while trying to rationalize/justify the slaughter of cows and pigs.

There is a difference between killing for a reason and just killing with no purpose.

Perhaps, arrangements can be made for the same beach goers to be passed around among the most devastatingly well equipped of the Anuslords, with the beach goers looks of horror being similarly captured on film as they are brought to the highest peaks of shameful ecstasy, in contrast to the sorrow of the poor Dolphin who was deprived of it's life's necessities.

Here's another video of humans doing a decent thing...

87f.jpg

So are we going to war with Argentina now?

This shit is sickening. I wish I had never heard about it. I hope something terrible happens to every person in that picture. I want this thread to go away. This shit and the guy beating the deer is too much to handle. That brought tears to my eyes earlier when I was watching the news.

Back