Yet Another Baby Dolphin Dies After Being Passed Around For Selfies on Argentinian Beach.

I think there needs to be some sort of psychological study done on people who get more outraged over things like this over a human having something bad done to them.

****s.

I swear I read somene getting 40 years for purveying animal cruelty videos this week.

I saw a video of someone throwing a pan of boiling water over a cat recently.
There was a big online reaction and they ended up publishing the personal details of the wrong person.

I saw a video of someone throwing a pan of boiling water over a cat recently.
There was a big online reaction and they ended up publishing the personal details of the wrong person.
Which is fucking dreadful. For the cat as well as the person wrongfully accused. That fucking cat. Holy fuck.

But mostly the cat. What sort of person would do that? We're equipped to try and fend off that unnecessary behaviour, what the fuck is a cat supposed to do? Nuzzle its way out of it?

Which is fucking dreadful. For the cat as well as the person wrongfully accused. That fucking cat. Holy fuck.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

If you google it, they originally named the wrong guy but the right guy is now arrested.

Matt, I'm too scared to watch it and I might finally be tired so I'm off for some shut eye and cuddles.

Been a pleasure. My Dutch lover, Buk. Night.

Killing for a reason in both instances: pleasure.

This man gets it. Now if only he would act upon it ;)

e05e8d64c56c68c0656d96785831ab8a.jpg

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
I think there needs to be some sort of psychological study done on people who get more outraged over things like this over a human having something bad done to them.

Yeah great idea. Let's conduct one of your famous "psychological studies" on the ones who are upset over defenseless creatures being abused and not the perpetrators of said abuse. Makes perfect sense.

giphy.gif

You know how some people say their DNA screws up and they're born into the wrong gender?

I'd think sadistic people who actually derive pleasure from torturing animals are also defective at birth, in the sense that they may have been born into the wrong species.

They may look like humans, but there's nothing humane about abusing animals for fun (boiling cats, microwaving puppies, etc). It's only a matter of time before those sickos shift onto actual human targets.

That being said, the idiots on that Argentine beach are just that: idiots. I hope they will be punished to the full extend of the law protecting endangered species.

Last edited:
Yeah great idea. Let's conduct one of your famous "psychological studies" on the ones who are upset over defenseless creatures being abused and not the perpetrators of said abuse. Makes perfect sense.

You know how some people say their DNA screws up and they're born into the wrong gender?

I'd think sadistic people who actually derive pleasure from torturing animals are also defective at birth, in the sense that they may have been born into the wrong species.

They may look like humans, but there's nothing humane about abusing animals for fun (boiling cats, microwaving puppies, etc). It's only a matter of time before those sickos shift onto actual human targets.

They were not abusing an animal purposely, they were not going out of their way to harm it, they were just idiots.
Absolutely completely different to torturing animals. Not related in the slightest and shame on you for even bringing that into it.

Looks like it was the mouthbreathers in the sports bar passing around that dolphin. It's a dolphin not a dutchie.

All I can hope is that when these assholes post the picture to Facebook people that comment on it post a link to the story in the OP and call them out for being vile wastes of human life.

This man gets it. Now if only he would act upon it ;)

e05e8d64c56c68c0656d96785831ab8a.jpg

Your thoughts?

Unlike most people I live and grew up in the countryside. I've seen the lives of the animals that are our food and it's not bad. They are well looked after and when death comes it is quick, if it isn't it adversely effects the quality if the meat.

Now, the most important part of my position: should we all decide that vegetarianism is the way, billions of animals would die. Billions more would never get to have life. You see they only exist at all because they are useful to us.

I personally would prefer the opportunity to reach adolescence, fed, watered, protected from harm and then killed swiftly rather than to never live at all. Life, especially comfortable life is 100% better than no life.

So because I value the lives of the animals that I grew up around, I hope they continue to be useful to us. It will be a sad day, imo, when the countryside is just crops.

Vegetarians hate animals and want them all to die.

I've met a lot of people, and I've been to a lot of places, and I'm sure I was just unlucky in my experiences, but every Argentinian I've ever met was a complete tool.

Back