Yellow cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, dont you think it would be wise to allow dubbed members to either

A) create threads in the customer service

or

B) send PMs to a mod

so that they dont have to violate your very own rules by creating a gimmick account just to communicate with you?

You can send PM's to a mod. At least I can. Maybe I have super powers...

Braz, when am I free of the dubs?

it used to be all about the accessories, but not w/ the dubbs! Can you confirm if mine was pic related? I didn't think I posted anything all THAT terrible. Also, could I get my AV back? I saw that while the site remains ad-free (for the duration of my plat membership I guess it will) I can't get back to the plat forum?

Thank you.

Sweet. Thanks random mod who I've rarely ever seen.

Braz, or anyone who can help, when will these yellow bling-blings be taken off?

why am i rollin' on dubbs broseph? Honestly don't know. Maybe from the thread yesterday where some dude posted those guys' info that beat up that girl?

why am i rollin' on dubbs broseph? Honestly don't know. Maybe from the thread yesterday where some dude posted those guys' info that beat up that girl?

oh and the thread got deleted so i can't go check. i don't think i posted anything too bad, but who knows

^ Inappropriate sig, excessive shit talk.

So, what is the difference between "double yellow" offenses and ban offenses? I know of an account banned for insulting FANS of a guy, NOT the guy. Lots of silly things get said on this forum. It confuses me.

I got the dubbs my first question is why and next is has it been more than 30 days yet? Thanks

I see some people have had their dubbs removed early. I'm not naming names but I know that they have been dubbed several times before. The 30 days obviously isn't mandatory and I have never posted anything offensive or irrelevant as well as never having dubbs previous to this. The restrictions suck, I may have posted something borderline offensive which got me dubbed but if anyone deserves a shortened sentence it is me!

I see some people have had their dubbs removed early. I'm not naming names but I know that they have been dubbed several times before. The 30 days obviously isn't mandatory and I have never posted anything offensive or irrelevant as well as never having dubbs previous to this. The restrictions suck, I may have posted something borderline offensive which got me dubbed but if anyone deserves a shortened sentence it is me!

You were dubbed on March 29th for fighter bashing. Reducing dubs is up to admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back