Yellow cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, search won't work to display individual posts. It does show topics I've posted in but you'd have to search through pages and pages and still wouldn't know when you'd found the offending one. Unless somehow they are marked?
If you don't receive a PM as a routine function then then you are reduced to guesswork.

When people are banned they receive a reason, not so with dubs so I thought this thread might help.

i did nothing wrong to get banned and i didnt get a reason. i also had very important communication with people regards to joining new clubs and purchasing new products which wont happen anyone :( goodbye jiu jitsu

Sorry guys, I haven't been online much at all in a few days and I'm not sure who I haven't gotten back to because I accidentally cleared my pm box - if you wanna gimme a shout, I'll get back to you asap - Larry, I know you're all set.

Sorry guys, I haven't been online much at all in a few days and I'm not sure who I haven't gotten back to because I accidentally cleared my pm box - if you wanna gimme a shout, I'll get back to you asap - Larry, I know you're all set.

True, and thanks again.

In this thread could I get the ammount of time I have left to serve? I really have some important questions to ask that require me to start threads

i have no idea why the f*** i was dubbed but i havent done anything wrong

also, dont you think it would be wise to allow dubbed members to either

A) create threads in the customer service

or

B) send PMs to a mod

so that they dont have to violate your very own rules by creating a gimmick account just to communicate with you?

In this thread could I get the ammount of time I have left to serve? I really have some important questions to ask that require me to start threads

1 week to go - KVO, I gave you the info you needed right? I don't wanna post that here unless you want me to.

I'm with kvolcom I have NO CLUE at all what I did to get the dubbs.

Just got you're PM Braziluvr but I honestly have no idea what it means lol.

Never mind, finally realized what it was. Stupid me. Thanks for telling me tho. Braziluvr.

Good idea for a thread too. Right when i got the dubs no less haha.

Ive been waiting to see why Ive been double yellowed. Ive checked all my post and Ive yet to see anything offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back