Yellow cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what is the difference between "double yellow" offenses and ban offenses? I know of an account banned for insulting FANS of a guy, NOT the guy. Lots of silly things get said on this forum. It confuses me.

There is a list in the FAQ, some have a varying degree though, which depends on how severe the offense is.

WHat kind of bullshit is to give me dubbs for my location???? Which ever one of you mods that didn't like my location" Inside Gina Carano" Couldn't you have just sent me a pm telling me to change it???? Seriously grow up!

I already know the reason for my Dubbs, I was just wondering if a Mod could tell me how much time I have left? I don't recall when this happened.

oh damn lol a ways to go, haha thanks tho.

How come some people with doubles still get AV but some don't? And how long do mine last?

I got Dubs a while back but when i upgraded to platinum they were removed. Did i stumble upon a loophole?
More importanly am i still on the dubs even though they dont appear in my av anymore?

How come some people with doubles still get AV but some don't? And how long do mine last?

Sometimes the system turns the AV off, same thing happens with pink belts etc. sometimes

Shouldn't my dubbs have expired yesterday?

They should be off by today at the latest, if they are not by the end of the day let me know

I got Dubs a while back but when i upgraded to platinum they were removed. Did i stumble upon a loophole?
More importanly am i still on the dubs even though they dont appear in my av anymore?

They expired on the 11th, so no loop hole

Plats can still get dubbed though, i believe you lose your plat status for the time you are on dubs. You should know if you are on dubbs by what you are allowed to do, edit posts start threads etc.

Braz, could you please find out why Captain Scumbag got the Hammer. I know he was already on the dubbs. This happened in the last 3 days.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back