Yellow cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what does this mean?

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

I looked in FAQ and there was nothing...

You were given an infraction worth 4 points, this gives you dubs

1 point warning
2 points single yellow card
4 points dubs
10 points banned

I pretty much know why i got carded, but will throw a reply just for the fucking fun. If Sherdog cant take my straight opinions with some colorful words its time for ban, like right now. Nothing will change in the future from my part.

Is there even a single yellow card type of infraction?

I pretty much know why i got carded, but will throw a reply just for the fucking fun. If Sherdog cant take my straight opinions with some colorful words its time for ban, like right now. Nothing will change in the future from my part.

Bye

it would be hard to make that determination without you telling us.

LMAO!

dude, if you read the thread i was carded on, it's the mildest flaming i've ever done to someone who was cussing me out with every post. I'm way disappointed with Foggie on this one! my posts were jokes and fatandnasty was straight f u you f'n a hole with every post you know.

straight bs imo, i actually hold my temper and just make the dude look like an idiot by clowing him and i get carded. way to set the standard! now if some drunk retard flips out on us and cusses us out, and we clown him for it, we are the ones who get carded.

You were given an infraction worth 4 points, this gives you dubs

1 point warning
2 points single yellow card
4 points dubs
10 points banned

WAIT!

so since fatandnasty only got dubbs this means i got the EXACT same punishment as him???

are you freaking kidding me??? the guy used every damn swearword in the book and was attacking me with posts like "f you, take my b-lls out of your mouth"!!!!!!

what's up meatfist! this is injustice right here!

i've NEVER complained about dubs in 6 years! but this one, this is a miscarriage of justice. if anything give me a 1 card for argueing with an idiot and give fatandnasty 2cards for being the one who lost his temper and flew off the handle and started straight up cussing at people.

OXNAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!!

Can i know why i got dubs? I really wonder why because i never got in e-fights with other users neither i fighter bashed (i hate that)... really i have no clues.
I also got nothing in my email, i thought i should get a warning or something in it when you get dubbed.

Is there even a single yellow card type of infraction?

The accumulation of two minor infractions would make for two points against the user, resulting in a single yellow card.

The user JSN currently has a single yellow card.

Can i know why i got dubs?

The reason is listed as "trolling and fighter bashing."

Making a thread like you did is worthy of dubs. If everyone was allowed to make whatever empty garbage threads they wanted the forums would all be terrible.

And to ask for "serious replies" in the thread makes it even more of a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back