Ye Old(balls) Eat, Drink, & Be Married Thread, Vol. 53 - Snail's Pace Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. This one is going at ten times the speed of the last one. And I didn't have to go looking for it, it was right there on the first page.

Why am I not on bbm?

On a side note, and speaking of wedding bands, did someone around has lost one? What material did you guys got?

I tried bbm but because its always on and I run a 2yr old cracked phone with shitty battery life I can't be having it or I'll be phoneless before 6pm.

Tungsten carbide. But I broke it in a biking accident when my finger got sandwiched between the road and the chopper. Probably saved my finger harm though. A dude walked out in front of me as I was going down a steep hill in the rain, I turned hard and braked but locked up and put it on its side in a slide. Almost stopped before I took out his legs. Don't know how I escaped injury.

I tried bbm but because its always on and I run a 2yr old cracked phone with shitty battery life I can't be having it or I'll be phoneless before 6pm.

Tungsten carbide. But I broke it in a biking accident when my finger got sandwiched between the road and the chopper. Probably saved my finger harm though. A dude walked out in front of me as I was going down a steep hill in the rain, I turned hard and braked but locked up and put it on its side in a slide. Almost stopped before I took out his legs. Don't know how I escaped injury.

What kind of bike? Is it ok?

Just clarifying:

You guys do know the expression is "eat, drink, and be merry" right? Like, this is meant to be because all you folks are married, not that you weren't aware of the phrase, yes?

_S_1383317067353.jpg

Like so but I had a greater rake on the forks and large front wheel, red/strobe) neon underlighting, iron cross wing mirrors, disk brakes and speakers on the front Bluetoothed to my phone yo.

Grew up on real bikes, my mother's family all rode, my hero was evil kenevil, but my uncle died meeting a sign post up close when I was a kid, my mum spooked and offered to pay for me to get a licence, car and running costs if I didn't get a bike. I just been into cars since cos it's easy, but I'm getting a bike this year, the cheaper running costs are essential and I'm all about becoming what I always was at this stage in my life. Part of that is I'm a biker at heart. Got a old 80's Honda cb that was the twin of the bike my uncle died on but that is staying in the shed. Don't know what im gonna get yet.

Just clarifying:

You guys do know the expression is "eat, drink, and be merry" right? Like, this is meant to be because all you folks are married, not that you weren't aware of the phrase, yes?

picgifs-mind-blown-1995183.gif

Yes we are aware, that's the point of the title

Just clarifying:

53 threads in and now this comes up!?!?!?

Why am I not on bbm?

On a side note, and speaking of wedding bands, did someone around has lost one? What material did you guys got?

Mine is just plain white gold. Never lost it though.

Dude I work with who dropped over 80k on his wedding and is heavily in debt rocks an iced out wedding band. The thing is over the top, looks like a super bowl ring. LOL

Mine's just a white gold with milgrain. I've lost it a lot but have been fortunate to find it in the house. Every time it happens I get told to insure the thing. The first time I lost it was on our honeymoon and I dropped it on the street. Got a nice chip in it from that.

Just clarifying:

Oh hai NorCal

So this is where all the old folks hang out, eh?

Who you calling old son?

Is it just me, or does anyone else not have a f*cking clue what these threads are about?

I've skimmed through it and barely a single post makes any sense to me!

Is it just me, or does anyone else not have a f*cking clue what these threads are about?

I've skimmed through it and barely a single post makes any sense to me!

Are you confused? That's normal within the first 2 pages.

This thread is about married (or long relationship) stuff, where you can vent, cry, rant and shed some joy tears about your life, it's all in the first post, but my guess is that you got lost with the yoga pants pictures.

Are you confused? That's normal within the first 2 pages.

This thread is about married (or long relationship) stuff, where you can vent, cry, rant and shed some joy tears about your life, it's all in the first post, but my guess is that you got lost with the yoga pants pictures.

I was lost at the first and second posts I think!

I was lost at the first and second posts I think!

Long stories, this thread is been around for a while, so if you stay in sure you will get it, just an advise:

Don't mess with Kev's lawn, and don't eat his brisket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back