Ye Old(balls) Eat, Drink, & Be Married Thread, Vol. 53 - Snail's Pace Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lost at the first and second posts I think!

Don't worry, there's a time machine involved.

If that's confusing, just ask Equus about his shower that doubles as a time machine.

Unless I find a job that pays 10,000 more, in 5 months I am going to be the daycare. I am bricking it.

Sure, I'd get used to it but I just don't think I'm the best choice:

1 I'm known to get angry when frustrated, when angry I have less than saintly control.

2 if I could get a break with them sat in front of the TV I'd do it.

3 pretty much more of the above.

There's no way I'll find a job either as I have near zero references and little relevant experience in anything other than door work, building slowly and psychology. My fall back plan was the police but they ain't hiring. Might have to try personal protection. Need my arse in gear.

Unless I find a job that pays 10,000 more, in 5 months I am going to be the daycare. I am bricking it.

Sure, I'd get used to it but I just don't think I'm the best choice:

1 I'm known to get angry when frustrated, when angry I have less than saintly control.

2 if I could get a break with them sat in front of the TV I'd do it.

3 pretty much more of the above.

There's no way I'll find a job either as I have near zero references and little relevant experience in anything other than door work, building slowly and psychology. My fall back plan was the police but they ain't hiring. Might have to try personal protection. Need my arse in gear.

Sounds like me as far as the daycare situation goes. I was laid off from teaching back in june and didn't find a new teaching job for this school year. So I'm working part-time at a bank and it doesn't pay much of anything right now. My wife just went back to work this week after maternity leave. Little did her bosses know, she had an interview for another job last friday and got a call on her second day back that she got the job. Almost a $5 an hour bump in pay and the place is closed on weekends, so that's a plus. Anyway, after she said she got it, I started crunching the numbers of my weak ass pay right now and the cost of daycare and they don't add up right. So once her 90 days at the new job are up, I might end up leaving my job at the bank and watch my daughter instead. Plus it will give me some time to look for teaching jobs as this school year begins to wind down and positions start to get posted. I personally have no problem being a stay at home dad for awhile but it kills my wife because she wants nothing more than to be home with the baby.

Oh the joys of being in that stable profession known as teaching. lol

_S_1383317067353.jpg

Like so but I had a greater rake on the forks and large front wheel, red/strobe) neon underlighting, iron cross wing mirrors, disk brakes and speakers on the front Bluetoothed to my phone yo.

We should ride together. I have Iron cross mirrors on my harley.

Grew up on real bikes, my mother's family all rode, my hero was evil kenevil, but my uncle died meeting a sign post up close when I was a kid, my mum spooked and offered to pay for me to get a licence, car and running costs if I didn't get a bike. I just been into cars since cos it's easy, but I'm getting a bike this year, the cheaper running costs are essential and I'm all about becoming what I always was at this stage in my life. Part of that is I'm a biker at heart. Got a old 80's Honda cb that was the twin of the bike my uncle died on but that is staying in the shed. Don't know what im gonna get yet.

CB 600 was my first street bike. CBs can make great little cafe racer style bikes. If I were you I'd just start wrenching on that, you know, for the kids.

Why am I not on bbm?

On a side note, and speaking of wedding bands, did someone around has lost one? What material did you guys got?

Plain old 14k It was my grandfather's.

For the love of God. Theyre called "Eat, drink and be married"... we clearly couldnt recruit mensa members. The random stragglers who wander in prove that.

For the love of God. Theyre called "Eat, drink and be married"... we clearly couldnt recruit mensa members. The random stragglers who wander in prove that.

A buncha pendejos that don't understand.

Sounds like me as far as the daycare situation goes. I was laid off from teaching back in june and didn't find a new teaching job for this school year. So I'm working part-time at a bank and it doesn't pay much of anything right now. My wife just went back to work this week after maternity leave. Little did her bosses know, she had an interview for another job last friday and got a call on her second day back that she got the job. Almost a $5 an hour bump in pay and the place is closed on weekends, so that's a plus. Anyway, after she said she got it, I started crunching the numbers of my weak ass pay right now and the cost of daycare and they don't add up right. So once her 90 days at the new job are up, I might end up leaving my job at the bank and watch my daughter instead. Plus it will give me some time to look for teaching jobs as this school year begins to wind down and positions start to get posted. I personally have no problem being a stay at home dad for awhile but it kills my wife because she wants nothing more than to be home with the baby.

Oh the joys of being in that stable profession known as teaching. lol

You and Juan could be driving 18 wheelers......but noooooo.

Somewhere Norcal is all like "yeah I awready tol' um".

I have a pistol now so watch it.

That goes for my lawn, my daughter, my wife, my brisket, et al.

F your lawn old man.

Lol he's back to troll the thread again I see.

I finally got off my ass and made email accounts for my boys. My plan is to send them rantings and pictures as they grow up, sort of like an electronic "baby book."

I feel guilty because we wrote a lot more in our first boy's. I'll turn the accounts over to them when they move out. Then they'll find out what I really think of them.

I love them more than anything. I know...sappy.

2 rob lowe kinds of conmercials huh? Shows you just how behind the times some people are in regards to alot of things.

Next youll tell me women are voting and have jobs.

I'm okay with not seeing another Rob Lowe commercial. They killed a good thing with that overload.

Also, Thiago Silva got cut.

I'm okay with not seeing another Rob Lowe commercial. They killed a good thing with that overload.

Also, Thiago Silva got cut.

Yeah. I know it. Almost like too many ufcs... I mean too many fights? Ewwww!

If it were the same fight on repeat, then yes, exactly. I'm glad we understand each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back