Ye Old(balls) Eat, Drink, & Be Married Thread, Vol. 53 - Snail's Pace Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just keep posting here, instead of making a new thread?

th

If jmac was still our friend this chaos would not continue.

You mean my past as an adult? Like other chicks I've Been with?
Wife rarely asks me about that. She doesn't really care.

Mine is always bringing it up. She's extremely jealous that I had a life before her, even though I tell her it doesn't matter cause I'm with her now. It's hard to deal with sometimes.

Mine is always bringing it up. She's extremely jealous that I had a life before her, even though I tell her it doesn't matter cause I'm with her now. It's hard to deal with sometimes.

My wife has never asked me in 15 years. I've never asked her.

I think a mutual turning of the head is prudent.

Doc says no other symptoms, hitting all dev goals so re check in a month. I honestly think there is some epi genetics going on and my fighting career has triggered cromagnon genes. He'll conquer us all, if he wasn't such a softy. First words are Daddy and Yeah!

She doesnt really have a leg to stand on jealousy wise, considering the circumstances of your history. Thats just the truth and reality of it.

Edit. And for a second, i was thinking you were with the former coworker who eventually wanted to be with you.

Your current wife is at least allowed to have concern if she knows about all the stuff you revealed to us the other day. Who wouldnt be?

My wife has never asked me in 15 years. I've never asked her.

I think a mutual turning of the head is prudent.

Doc says no other symptoms, hitting all dev goals so re check in a month. I honestly think there is some epi genetics going on and my fighting career has triggered cromagnon genes. He'll conquer us all, if he wasn't such a softy. First words are Daddy and Yeah!

Good to hear man!!!!

He'll conquer us all, if he wasn't such a softy

Seems like you have a job to do.

I've only been asked at the start of a relationship, I give small statistical data and that's pretty much it...

If they keep asking, I just tell that gentlemen have no memory and/or ask stupid questions, get stupid answers, this eventually stops the questions.

Also, I believe that a don't ask, don't tell policy works wonders

She doesnt really have a leg to stand on jealousy wise, considering the circumstances of your history. Thats just the truth and reality of it.

Edit. And for a second, i was thinking you were with the former coworker who eventually wanted to be with you.

Your current wife is at least allowed to have concern if she knows about all the stuff you revealed to us the other day. Who wouldnt be?

Yeah it's not that she's jealous in the sense that she thinks I'm gonna cheat or anything, as she knows I'm very much in love with her and there's hardly a moment when I'm not in contact with her. It's more that she's jealous that I had anyone at all before her, and had a kid and things before I knew her. She wants to be the only woman who's ever been in my life. But I have to remind her that I am 38 years old so it may be a little strange if I was never married and/or a virgin or something. I am starting to get her to come around though, as the times she brings up my ex wife is becoming less and less frequent and she's starting to focus more on our lives right here and now, so that's something.

One reason for the jealousy is that she has issues with feeling that no one truly loves her because she was given up by her birth parents when she was 8 months old, only to be given back to her parents when she was 15 years old. So there's a cause for her issues. She tells me to leave her and go be with my ex when she gets upset, etc., but I told her that no matter how many times she tells me to go away I'll still stay by her side and she knows that and I think her knowing that is helping her heal.

I elect Lone Coyote to make the new thread.

1...2...3 Not it!

Phlog, you're up!!

Well it has to be a plat otherwise there's no pole. With no pole, we are nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back