Yay! Bob Sapp

Honestly I have no clue what I just watched.....

IMO Sapp could have been a great fighter if he bullrushed a takedown and just proceeded to ground n pound his opponents todeath. but it seemed to me after crocop killing him he decided to just start throwing fights, and even acknowledged it because it wasn't worth while to take damage...

there have been fights against guys I was SURE Sapp would be able to destroy, but he physically didn't even try. when i clicked this thread, i assumed maybe his opponent fell face first and sapp barely put in an effort to win.... but watching this my mind is blown. I can't even believe it. HE physically had a large dude go off on him. he easily could have thrown this fight. but he didn't go down... he took damage and just stood there... and actually tried to throw a few punches.

What the hell?

That might be the worst fight ive ever seen

Yes worse than Kimbo/Dada

Worse than Black Beast/Ngannou

Jesus
No way it was worse than Black Beast/Ngannou. There were more strikes thrown in the first 30 seconds than the other entire fight.

props to bob sapp to actually pushing through exhaustion, he wanted it more than the other guy

Sapp takes two things seriously

Arm wrestling and matchups with sumo wrestlers

gathering some momentum, not retiring anytime soon

To be fair, the 2018 version of Sapp looks a lot better than Rampage, Wandy, and most of the other Pride guys by comparison. Probably because his matches are usually over so fast!

On the other hand, Sapp mauled Big Nog within an inch of his life, and beat Ernesto Hoost, so he's not a complete Can.

I thought Sapp was relatively in better shape than Rampage and Wandy

Very funny to watch. Loved every second. Bob clearly hates being punched in the face, and fails to hide it worse than anyone I've ever seen...

Glad to see Sapp gather a win again.
He's an MMA and K1 icon.

Sapp UFC HW champ 2019

Very funny to watch. Loved every second. Bob clearly hates being punched in the face, and fails to hide it worse than anyone I've ever seen...

To be fair to him, it's possible that he got some psychological trauma after Mirko literally broke his face.

I'm sure, even at his age, he's way better than his resume shows. His physical strength is undeniable, but his body might shut down when there is something that looks like a threat to his face (and that is probably bad for someone who is a pro fighter)

In honor of the beast's long awaited return to the win column, I shall return to my old avatar.

latest

cant help but be happy for the guy. Now if only he trained properly and applied some good gameplans

I missed this! Bravo Sapp! I am happy him stops taking dives and start to fight for real! Third rate opponents he can still be a good opener or mid carder without pretending to be a contender and doing some tv shows and wrestling matches.

The sumo guy gassed at 26 years old ( Sapp could be his father...) but still I am glad Sapp won one . He must avoid dangerous opponent and the temptation to face some good prospect. His place is to be a good opener

Back