Yay! Bob Sapp

Dude must have bee shocked when he realized Sapp wouldn't go down in that first flurry.

I feel like if I sent his opponent to go pick up groceries at the store, he'd gas out before he got there :D

That was some funny shit. When Sapp didn’t go down from the first flurry his opponent just stood there thinking wtf. Second round Sapp pulls some sweet reversal out of no where then at the end of the round is so gassed he can’t actually get off his opponent without help. Third round Sapp swings bombs on his opponent like he stole his lunch money, then they both proceed to gas so hard they just stand there staring at each other for like 90 seconds like they’re seeing who will go into cardiac arrest first. Bob “Not Today” Sapp is born.

I still don't understand how Sapp could STILL be this awful. Just for perspective Kayla Harrison has been training for like 2 years and already looks amazingly comfortable striking (And she's a Judoka)

Bob has been at this for 15 freaking years. How has he not improved even slightly?

He knocked out hoost twice. He used to be able to strike.

Fuck sake. Bob Sapp winning for the first time in 8 years should be heavy forum worthy. By association he's an ex pride fighter.

C'mon.

This is big news.

The only thing i can't understand is how he lost to Edson Franca. He literally flew to Brazil to lose to a random brazilian dude in a random brazilian regional event.

Also. Well... It's time! Sapp vs Zuluzinho or The Random Egiptian dude vs Zuluzinho!!! Make it happen Rizin!

I love how he went straight into cower mode, but this time somehow forgot to tap!

After that i watched another 2 minutes of 2 out of shape huge guys staring at each other and i was done. Sapp tkoed me as well

Sapp is a legend and warrior. Mods need to get in here and start handing out bans for fighter bashing.

Back