Yay! Bob Sapp

And by decision, no less. I figured it'd be an accidental KO or something along those lines. Finishing the other guy before having a chance to dive.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

73ecb46e48f1d377a35b6ca638abe69a_w200.gif

Alright Bob

He's just hitting his stride!

BOB SAPP most underrated GOAT .. The Beast is back!!!

Motivated Sapp... Going to pull an Arlvoski title run from now on.

Hpw bad do you have to be to lose to 2018 Bob Sapp

Not quite the Beast but Bob earned a clear win over another giant. Both gassed but was expected for their size and added a little spectacle to the event.

It must be tough to train to flurry on a guy knowing he will quit, and that guy decides this is the one time he is going to fight back.

Sapp tried to lose in first minute but referee didn't stop and forced him to continue.
Made me think that his last fights weren't dives. He just bad.

Weird to see Sapp weather through a beating & win a fight these days.

Can someone clear this up for me....the article says Sapp beat someone named Abdelrahman Shalan, but then suddenly the name of the guy who lost to Sapp is Kintaro Osunaarashi. What am I missing here??

Can someone clear this up for me....the article says Sapp beat someone named Abdelrahman Shalan, but then suddenly the name of the guy who lost to Sapp is Kintaro Osunaarashi. What am I missing here??

- Grew up in Egypt.
- Moved to Japan to start a Sumo career. His Nickname was "Sandstorm"
- Did well in Sumo.

- I believe he has a background in Greco while growing up in Egypt, so I'm a bit scratching my head on how easily Bob reversed that takedown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōsunaarashi_Kintarō

- Grew up in Egypt.
- Moved to Japan to start a Sumo career. His Nickname was "Sandstorm"
- Did well in Sumo.

- I believe he has a background in Greco while growing up in Egypt, so I'm a bit scratching my head on how easily Bob reversed that takedown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōsunaarashi_Kintarō
Oh, so it's the same guy. I assumed that, but the article doesn't explain that. It just goes from one name to the other.

Back