Yay! Bob Sapp

Holy shit that made Lewis vs Ngannou look like Shogun vs Hendo.

NEVER CHANGE, JAPAN!

War Sapp! I say make Sapp vs DC.

Do it WME, I dare you.

Lol Bob has had a total of 62 fights between MMA and kickboxing....how the fuck does he still look worse than a guy that's been training for 2 weeks?

Sapp is coming for that UFC HW strap !

Nice to see big Bob imrpove his MMA record to very respectful 12-20!

<mma4>

that dude blew his wad inside of 25 seconds and displayed the sloppiest punching technique I have seen in a while...did they pick him out of the crowd to fight Sapp?

Sapp's expression when they hug...the woman in the audience at the end gasping...there are easily a half dozen shoop moments in this fight :D

god bless Rizin lol

I remembered about this, sorry about the language, couldn't find it in English

Honestly Japanese MMA is a joke.

It brought us some of the most amazing fighters we've seen, but fights like this are a black eye on the sport.

I noticed he also didn't give up in his last Rizen fight , and actually got mad when his opponent wasn't fighting back (it was the kickboxing bout). Maybe Rizen is paying him enough to actually fight?

That might be the worst fight ive ever seen

Yes worse than Kimbo/Dada

Worse than Black Beast/Ngannou

Jesus

War Sapp! I say make Sapp vs DC.

Do it WME, I dare you.

I still don't understand how Sapp could STILL be this awful. Just for perspective Kayla Harrison has been training for like 2 years and already looks amazingly comfortable striking (And she's a Judoka)

Bob has been at this for 15 freaking years. How has he not improved even slightly?

They really went full Kimbo/Dada with this one.

Lol Bob has had a total of 62 fights between MMA and kickboxing....how the fuck does he still look worse than a guy that's been training for 2 weeks?

Respect the superior technique!

ObeyIconhighres_1024x1024.jpg

Back