News Yandiev detained for assault on Kharitonov.

I always read the threads because they make for good Fun lol, I personally don't invest that much energy into back and fourths about a Fighter's character, it's generally a waste of time, My argument is that those conversations AGAIN have nothing to do with the UFC.

So you can keep moving the Goal Post and attacking BS arguments all you want being edgy. I have no problem watching grown men trading childish insults with each other. I was just wondering why this thread in particular is in the UFC as it really has nothing to do with it outside of the Fighter being associated with it.

Most of these threads turn into a text version of a Cod Lobby full of 13 year olds.

They do have something to do with the UFC. The UFC even comments on them. Fighters have been released for their behavior outside the cage. Also the forum is not just about the UFC organization but also its fighters.

If you can take multiple brass knuck face shots from someone, let alone a trained, thug type professional fighter than you sir are a hard ass dude.

Shout out to the sherbro pissed that this thread hasn't been moved somewhere. Hopefully I never get to that point. I'm counting on you guys to let me know if I do.

Maybe he didn’t know there were cameras there.

So much shady shit that there's literally zero evidence for it, and Trump's lawyers admitted as much in court. One law firm even dropped out because they knew the case was stupid.

Interdasting

Trump hasn’t filed his cases yet...

The law firm that dropped out did so because they were getting harassed by Antifa and the far left

Last edited:
That's nothing. Get an AeroPress if you like coffee.

I had that as well, it's good too... but the espresso maker boils through coffee, which gives it a richer taste.
Aeropress you just pour hot water over coffee and press.

MOSCOW, November 16. / TASS /. A participant in the Absolute Fighting Championship (UFC), Adam Yandiyev, was charged with causing minor harm to the health of athlete Sergey Kharitonov. TASS was told about this by a member of the Public Monitoring Commission (POC) Eva Merkacheva, who visited Yandieva in the IVS on Petrovka. “I visited Yandiev. As far as I understood from the conversation with him, he was charged with injuring Kharitonov and the second person involved in the case. Tomorrow the police will come out with a petition for his arrest,” said the observer. According to Merkacheva, Yandiyev is treated well by the IVS staff, all his rights are fully respected. "The athlete himself looks somewhat stunned, he did not expect such a turn of events. He thought it was just a man's conversation that would not end in a criminal case," Merkacheva said. According to her, they did not have time to hand over personal belongings to Yandiyev, so observers handed over some hygiene items, in particular soap, to him. POC member Bogdan Ebert also said that Yandiyev was satisfied with the way he was fed in the isolation ward and had no complaints about the IVS staff. "Adam Yandiev is in IVS-1 on Petrovka in a double cell, but he has no cellmates yet. The cell is clean, there are no complaints about the conditions of detention. Yandiev himself says that reality has exceeded expectations, and that the isolation ward did not envision that way: the food is good, the attitude of the staff is respectful, "said Ebert. According to him, there is no TV and refrigerator in Yandiev's cell, since they are not provided for by the TAP (unlike the SIZO), so only radio and reading books are available from entertainment. "Currently, Adam Yandiev is reading Dan Brown's Inferno," Ebert added. The police qualified Yandiev's actions under items "a", "c" part 2 of Art. 115 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, that is, deliberate infliction of minor harm to health, committed out of hooligan motives, with the use of objects used as weapons. Yandiev, according to law enforcement agencies, attacked Kharitonov and Ruslan Abdo in the Luzhniki Stadium out of hooliganism. As a result of the attack, Kharitonov was diagnosed with a closed craniocerebral injury, bruises and abrasions to his face, a broken nose and other injuries. Doctors diagnosed Abdo with a broken nose, an abrasion to the face, a bruised wound on the lower lip and lower jaw.

MOSCOW, November 16. / TASS /. A participant in the Absolute Fighting Championship (UFC), Adam Yandiyev, was charged with causing minor harm to the health of athlete Sergey Kharitonov. TASS was told about this by a member of the Public Monitoring Commission (POC) Eva Merkacheva, who visited Yandieva in the IVS on Petrovka. “I visited Yandiev. As far as I understood from the conversation with him, he was charged with injuring Kharitonov and the second person involved in the case. Tomorrow the police will come out with a petition for his arrest,” said the observer. According to Merkacheva, Yandiyev is treated well by the IVS staff, all his rights are fully respected. "The athlete himself looks somewhat stunned, he did not expect such a turn of events. He thought it was just a man's conversation that would not end in a criminal case," Merkacheva said. According to her, they did not have time to hand over personal belongings to Yandiyev, so observers handed over some hygiene items, in particular soap, to him. POC member Bogdan Ebert also said that Yandiyev was satisfied with the way he was fed in the isolation ward and had no complaints about the IVS staff. "Adam Yandiev is in IVS-1 on Petrovka in a double cell, but he has no cellmates yet. The cell is clean, there are no complaints about the conditions of detention. Yandiev himself says that reality has exceeded expectations, and that the isolation ward did not envision that way: the food is good, the attitude of the staff is respectful, "said Ebert. According to him, there is no TV and refrigerator in Yandiev's cell, since they are not provided for by the TAP (unlike the SIZO), so only radio and reading books are available from entertainment. "Currently, Adam Yandiev is reading Dan Brown's Inferno," Ebert added. The police qualified Yandiev's actions under items "a", "c" part 2 of Art. 115 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, that is, deliberate infliction of minor harm to health, committed out of hooligan motives, with the use of objects used as weapons. Yandiev, according to law enforcement agencies, attacked Kharitonov and Ruslan Abdo in the Luzhniki Stadium out of hooliganism. As a result of the attack, Kharitonov was diagnosed with a closed craniocerebral injury, bruises and abrasions to his face, a broken nose and other injuries. Doctors diagnosed Abdo with a broken nose, an abrasion to the face, a bruised wound on the lower lip and lower jaw.

"The athlete himself looks somewhat stunned, he did not expect such a turn of events."
"minor harm"

LOL, what a shithole

The McDonald's coffee thing is always used as an example of stupid lawsuits, but the woman was actually burned all over her body and the coffee was actually hotter than it was supposed to have been. There's better examples of stupid lawsuits. For example, all of Trump's legal actions against the election.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/12/16/13971482/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit-stella-liebeck
Now that boy is rocking himself to sleep in a panic. Look what you’ve done!

"The athlete himself looks somewhat stunned, he did not expect such a turn of events."
"minor harm"

LOL, what a shithole
Minor harm is an insult.
What did tickle me was the amount of different ways Yandievs name got translated.

Kharitonov got a lawyer... I would imagine he might get some cash. Money for this kind of stuff is not big in Russia though, this isn't US where you can get 100k for getting burned on McDonald coffee :D.

Kharitonov got a broken orbital bone, If he had a fight coming up and can show that he lost some big dollars from Bellator, he might be able to force Yandiev to cover the losses.

As he should.
Wild thug Yandiev must be put in jail.

You don't like petty arguments but you started one. Hmmm

Quote where I said that, it should be easy in a Thread I have multiple comments in, I'll wait.

Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit, I said it twice now that I don't mind people insulting each other, and that I personally don't take the time to do so over a Fighters character.

Pretty sure the old lady who got burned by McDonald's coffee actually got really fucked up from that.

still... coffee is hot. You spill something hot, that’s on you. Should be at least.

Kharitonov got a lawyer... I would imagine he might get some cash. Money for this kind of stuff is not big in Russia though, this isn't US where you can get 100k for getting burned on McDonald coffee :D.

Kharitonov got a broken orbital bone, If he had a fight coming up and can show that he lost some big dollars from Bellator, he might be able to force Yandiev to cover the losses.

Pretty sure the old lady who got burned by McDonald's coffee actually got really fucked up from that.
that was at the time the largest single person settlement in US history ((AFAIK)) and she was awarded close to 300million, her vag was scarred from that because she put the coffee directly between her legs from what I remember....

Rrrrright....but what does this have to do with the UFC? Khabib's a UFC Fighter and his political comments were moved to the War Room, this has nothing to do with Yandiev fighting anyone, his skills, his Rank, it's just about him assaulting somebody.

And Yes even Mike Perry's threads about his Ex GF and shit belong in the War Room as well so don't get me started. This literally has NOTHING to do with UFC.
does it really affect you to the point you need to go on about it? like your day has been severely altered because someone put this thread here? just an aside........women need to bitch about useless shit constantly.....men should not act that way...

So much shady shit that there's literally zero evidence for it, and Trump's lawyers admitted as much in court. One law firm even dropped out because they knew the case was stupid.

Interdasting
imagine being so insecure and threatened about this bullshit that you need to interject it into a discussion about a street fight between two russian fighters......

when does obsession become obvious?

Rrrrright....but what does this have to do with the UFC? Khabib's a UFC Fighter and his political comments were moved to the War Room, this has nothing to do with Yandiev fighting anyone, his skills, his Rank, it's just about him assaulting somebody.

And Yes even Mike Perry's threads about his Ex GF and shit belong in the War Room as well so don't get me started. This literally has NOTHING to do with UFC.
Dishonest way to get hits, just like the article itself. If it didn’t say UFC, wouldn’t get as many hits.

I think she won because they claimed McDonald’s served irresponsibly hot coffee. Yes, it’s her fault for spilling it, but their fault for distributing coffee well over a safe temp. I’m very foggy in the details though.
Now there is a disclaimer that the coffee is hot. Thank god we have that as it saves lives.

Back