News Yandiev detained for assault on Kharitonov.

This is a beef between two fighters, down the line might lead to a big headline fight ;) alá "The buss incident".

Stop being so critical, just enjoy the ride... mods will sort this if needed.

I started off by asking a question lol, I'm not being critical, I'm just being realistic, I don't think this has anything to do with the UFC and this is the second thread I've seen about it with comments that usually land the thread in the War Room. I particularly don't care, but was curious seeing it or the second time.

You're good bud I haven't tagged a Mod at all lol. I could care less.

I started off by asking a question lol, I'm not being critical, I'm just being realistic, I don't think this has anything to do with the UFC and this is the second thread I've seen about it with comments that usually land the thread in the War Room. I particularly don't care, but was curious seeing it or the second time.

You're good bud I haven't tagged a Mod at all lol. I could care less.

I was tagged in the last thread, people wanted details. I just give sherbros what they want :p.

I was tagged in the last thread, people wanted details. I just give sherbros what they want :p.

200.gif

Lol, I did see you mention that in the OP haha.

Rrrrright....but what does this have to do with the UFC? Khabib's a UFC Fighter and his political comments were moved to the War Room, this has nothing to do with Yandiev fighting anyone, his skills, his Rank, it's just about him assaulting somebody.

And Yes even Mike Perry's threads about his Ex GF and shit belong in the War Room as well so don't get me started. This literally has NOTHING to do with UFC.

Does conor punching old men at bars go to war room?

Does conor punching old men at bars go to war room?

Yyyyyep, most of the comments aren't conducive towards an actual UFC conversation are they? Just about Conor's character and how much of a dumbass he is.

Any thread that's considered controversial about a Fighter NOT about PED's should be in the War Room because it just turns into an all out Flame War where a select few fans defend said person while the rest shit on the Fighter.

Here's what the Russians are saying in the comments section...I translated some of the comments. These guys sound just like Sherdoggers.

Сергей Иванов
Kharitonov gave an interview on YouTube, I recommend listening.

Прекрасная Брунгильда
Again, the non-Russian crippled the Russian with brass knuckles. Why am I not surprised at all?

Taras Protsenko
Cool dudes))) one superfighter with brass knuckles came to the arrow, another superfighter immediately ran to the police. And why is this everyday life so important in the media? A common fight based on personal hostility. Oh yeah ... athletes ... In the 70s one of my acquaintances (he was a boxer, cms) slightly punched the hotel doorman "for impudence" in the jaw. The guy was fired from everywhere, added to the sports "black list", ...

Alexei Y
"Adam Yandiev is charged with causing minor harm to the health of athlete Sergei Kharitonov" Really? As far as I understand, minor harm is something that heals completely in 21 days, bruises, bruises, hematomas, scratches. If fractures are involved in the case, then this a priori cannot be a slight harm to health. Especially if the orbital bone is fractured. He is generally a year on a normal ...

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-16_13-38-34.png
    upload_2020-11-16_13-38-34.png
    312 bytes · Views: 3
Here's what the Russians are saying in the comments section...I translated some of the comments. These guys sound just like Sherdoggers.

Сергей Иванов
Kharitonov gave an interview on YouTube, I recommend listening.

Прекрасная Брунгильда
Again, the non-Russian crippled the Russian with brass knuckles. Why am I not surprised at all?

Taras Protsenko
Cool dudes))) one superfighter with brass knuckles came to the arrow, another superfighter immediately ran to the police. And why is this everyday life so important in the media? A common fight based on personal hostility. Oh yeah ... athletes ... In the 70s one of my acquaintances (he was a boxer, cms) slightly punched the hotel doorman "for impudence" in the jaw. The guy was fired from everywhere, added to the sports "black list", ...

Alexei Y
"Adam Yandiev is charged with causing minor harm to the health of athlete Sergei Kharitonov" Really? As far as I understand, minor harm is something that heals completely in 21 days, bruises, bruises, hematomas, scratches. If fractures are involved in the case, then this a priori cannot be a slight harm to health. Especially if the orbital bone is fractured. He is generally a year on a normal ...

Google translate?

Yyyyyep, most of the comments aren't conducive towards an actual UFC conversation are they? Just about Conor's character and how much of a dumbass he is.

Any thread that's considered controversial about a Fighter NOT about PED's should be in the War Room because it just turns into an all out Flame War where a select few fans defend said person while the rest shit on the Fighter.

Such sensitive people should maybe just stay out of these threads. The forum is being quite shitty with this type of stuff where even discussing prime vs prime fighters of same weight class gets thrown into fantasy matchups while the sport itself has an official p4p AKA 'fantasy' list.

If the dicussion is in regards to the fighter that fits into this forum than thats where it should stay.

Kharitonov got a lawyer... I would imagine he might get some cash. Money for this kind of stuff is not big in Russia though, this isn't US where you can get 100k for getting burned on McDonald coffee :D.

Kharitonov got a broken orbital bone, If he had a fight coming up and can show that he lost some big dollars from Bellator, he might be able to force Yandiev to cover the losses.
You should peak at the actual details of that case. She earned every penny.

Such sensitive people should maybe just stay out of these threads. The forum is being quite shitty with this type of stuff where even discussing prime vs prime fighters of same weight class gets thrown into fantasy matchups while the sport itself has an official p4p AKA 'fantasy' list.

If the dicussion is in regards to the fighter that fits into this forum than thats where it should stay.

I always read the threads because they make for good Fun lol, I personally don't invest that much energy into back and fourths about a Fighter's character, it's generally a waste of time, My argument is that those conversations AGAIN have nothing to do with the UFC.

So you can keep moving the Goal Post and attacking BS arguments all you want being edgy. I have no problem watching grown men trading childish insults with each other. I was just wondering why this thread in particular is in the UFC as it really has nothing to do with it outside of the Fighter being associated with it.

Most of these threads turn into a text version of a Cod Lobby full of 13 year olds.

Pretty sure the old lady who got burned by McDonald's coffee actually got really fucked up from that.
I think she won because they claimed McDonald’s served irresponsibly hot coffee. Yes, it’s her fault for spilling it, but their fault for distributing coffee well over a safe temp. I’m very foggy in the details though.

Back