News Yandiev detained for assault on Kharitonov.

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://vz.ru/news/2020/11/16/1070871.html
https://tass.ru/proisshestviya/10017539

So Yandiev was arrested and is now detained after assault on Kharitonov.
Police will request to court keep him under arrest.
He is charged with two counts of assault and using a weapon (brass knuckles).

According to some prisoner human rights woman, spoke to him, Yandiev is shocked and baffled... didn't expect this kinda heat.

Yandiev is being treated well and says the prison food is ok.

Didn't really care about this, but apparently people are interested.

Last edited:
I take it Kharitonov isn't getting his money.

Kharitonov got a lawyer... I would imagine he might get some cash. Money for this kind of stuff is not big in Russia though, this isn't US where you can get 100k for getting burned on McDonald coffee :D.

Kharitonov got a broken orbital bone, If he had a fight coming up and can show that he lost some big dollars from Bellator, he might be able to force Yandiev to cover the losses.

Yandiev is UFC fighter...

Rrrrright....but what does this have to do with the UFC? Khabib's a UFC Fighter and his political comments were moved to the War Room, this has nothing to do with Yandiev fighting anyone, his skills, his Rank, it's just about him assaulting somebody.

And Yes even Mike Perry's threads about his Ex GF and shit belong in the War Room as well so don't get me started. This literally has NOTHING to do with UFC.

{<huh}

He's surprised he got jailed for trying to beat the shit out of a guy for no reason? Lol.

If this wasn't such a loud incident that got media attention, nothing would have happened.
Two unknown dudes doing same thing nothing would happen... in Russia, es normal.

It took police 48 hours to react, probably somebody upstairs had to come down and kick some people in the asses to do something about this.

Kharitonov got a lawyer... I would imagine he might get some cash. Money for this kind of stuff is not big in Russia though, this isn't US where you can get 100k for getting burned on McDonald coffee :D.

Kharitonov got a broken orbital bone, If he had a fight coming up and can show that he lost some big dollars from Bellator, he might be able to force Yandiev to cover the losses.
The McDonald's coffee thing is always used as an example of stupid lawsuits, but the woman was actually burned all over her body and the coffee was actually hotter than it was supposed to have been. There's better examples of stupid lawsuits. For example, all of Trump's legal actions against the election.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/12/16/13971482/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit-stella-liebeck

Rrrrright....but what does this have to do with the UFC? Khabib's a UFC Fighter and his political comments were moved to the War Room, this has nothing to do with Yandiev fighting anyone, his skills, his Rank, it's just about him assaulting somebody.

And Yes even Mike Perry's threads about his Ex GF and shit belong in the War Room as well so don't get me started. This literally has NOTHING to do with UFC.

This is a beef between two fighters, down the line might lead to a big headline fight ;) alá "The buss incident".

Stop being so critical, just enjoy the ride... mods will sort this if needed.

Back