Y’all said Diego isn’t smart smh

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

People just want diego to run into punches until the wheels fall off. How easy they forget.
Save it. Diego is a fighter who’s built his entire reputation and legacy on going balls to the wall. Don’t act like we’re just sitting here demanding he run into punches. His success was entirely based off aggression and breaking his opponents. Look what has happened now that he’s been taught to be vague and tentative. You’re doing the guy a disservice steering him into a direction that his career was never headed in.

Save it. Diego is a fighter who’s built his entire reputation and legacy on going balls to the wall. Don’t act like we’re just sitting here demanding he run into punches. His success was entirely based off aggression and breaking his opponents. Look what has happened now that he’s been taught to be vague and tentative. You’re doing the guy a disservice steering him into a direction that his career was never headed in.
Ive steered him nowhere. I just dont call someone a coward who clearly is not a coward. I dont forget an entire career just because he had a bad night

Diego’s salary for that fight $103,000 to show, $103,000 to win. If he continued fighting he was guaranteed to lose $103,000. Anyone who says they wouldnt do the same is lying.

Yeah Diego's smart he's thinking aslong as I'm with Fabia surviving in the rugged mountains I ain't gotta pay for no coach or no children's.

Well technically if he couldn’t continue then it’s not his fault and his opponents, don’t throw an illegal strike if you want to win.

Prize fighting is about winning prizes, everything else is hokum to work the fans.

Diego’s salary for that fight $103,000 to show, $103,000 to win. If he continued fighting he was guaranteed to lose $103,000. Anyone who says they wouldnt do the same is lying.

please excuse Anthony Smith who I am sure stood to make 5-10x that.

The ref fucked up by responding to his question. It totally biased the outcome.

Yes he took the cowards way out.
Yes it shows he lacks honor.
Yes it makes him a hypocrite considering some of things he's said over the years.

But I don't pay his bills or support his family, so who am I to judge?

only a moron or antony smith would continue to fight if they took a solid illegal knee to the dome

Seems like common sense and yet people shit on a concussed Weidman for not wanting to continue when the ref told him it was an illegal knee

Ive steered him nowhere. I just dont call someone a coward who clearly is not a coward. I dont forget an entire career just because he had a bad night
You're playing both sides of the fence here man. You can’t sit there and claim that everyone forgot his career because they want him to return to precisely what made his career to begin with, and then also claim that since his entire career has been based on wars of attrition that he shouldn’t be criticized for falling away from that into this tentative nonsense that gets his brains beaten in.
What you’re advocating for results in a one-sided beating of Sanchez sponsored by Fabia’s horrid coaching, and the evidence supports that. What I’m advocating for is that he puts up a fight. His quitting draws criticism precisely because it isn’t what made him successful. He shouldn’t necessarily walk into punches but he can’t hope for an illegal knee after three rounds of ass whooping every fight either.

Option A- I get my head bashed in further just to appease the drunken crowd and so internet trolls can't doubt "my heart," with no other incentive. Get an L on my record, lose out on money, probably lose my job as well.

Option B- I use my head and use the rules of the sport to my tactical advantage and get the W. No further brain trauma. More money. I keep my job. A few loud mouths grief me on the internet.
tldr

Back