Y’all said Diego isn’t smart smh

What about if you were going to an Indian restaurant and wanted to invite a friend? Would you say, “ey mate, let’s go grab a curry”?
If you were going with the intention of having curry sure haha. There are other items within Indian Cuisine that you wouldn't call a Curry though.. For example a Dosa , I wouldn't go to an Indian Restaurant after saying "Ey mate, Lets go grab a curry" and then get a Dosa.

They also call fries chips and chips crisps!

:eek:
Fries are largely called fries as in French Fries here, like what you'd get from Burger King or what ever... But sometimes chips.. But Chips are really like the Oven style, or what you get in a Chippy lol .. Like in the image.
1200px-Fish_and_chips_blackpool.jpg

What about if you were going to an Indian restaurant and wanted to invite a friend? Would you say, “ey mate, let’s go grab a curry”?
you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter

Ain’t that right, @HughPhug ?

you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter

Spot on mate, though we always went for a Keith Murray rather than Maccers if we'd been bending the spoons again

<Huh2>

Lol this is why I turn on the subtitles when watching brit flicks

I find it funny how Diego is a cheater and coward for doing what he did but 70-95% are on some PED I believe or were and they were praised. If what you guys are looking for the warrior spirit in fighters and for them to be honorable then MMA is not for you especially when fighters are looking for best advantage they can get away with and that means taking PED's sometimes.
Ok Karen.

True.

But to do it the way Diego did? Asking the ref if he would win....that's a cowards way out.
Exactly, you’re supposed to act hurt

Not surprising that someone who’s entire life is devoted to instilling confidence in himself took the easy way out and shamelessly at that
He can’t even convince himself

Exactly, you’re supposed to act hurt

Not surprising that someone who’s entire life is devoted to instilling confidence in himself took the easy way out and shamelessly at that
He can’t even convince himself
Yes, Diego has no more fight left in him, he needs to retire asap

If that's the bar for intelligence, then sure.

OMG yes

Yeah if it's a curry we refer to it as a ummmm curry

I mean, it's our national food
I never liked Indian food until I had it in England. I tell everyone back in the USA how fooking amazing it is and no one believes me. That fooking naan bread is unbelievable. I would take another trip there just for the Indian food.

Back