Y’all said Diego isn’t smart smh

Saddest thing I’ve ever seen inside the cage. Quitting on the stool is nothing compared to that sort of shit. Milking a poorly called low-blow for recovery time is smart. Quitting to win is just lower than dirt.
You’ve fallen a LONG way as a man and a fighter since that psychopathic pseudo intellectual got a hold of you, Diego.

B9NiSyu.gif

In before he should've...

<{JustBleed}>

Saddest thing I’ve ever seen inside the cage. Quitting on the stool is nothing compared to that sort of shit. Milking a poorly called low-blow for recovery time is smart. Quitting to win is just lower than dirt.
You’ve fallen a LONG way as a man and a fighter since that psychopathic pseudo intellectual got a hold of you, Diego.

Option A- I get my head bashed in further just to appease the drunken crowd and so internet trolls can't doubt "my heart," with no other incentive. Get an L on my record, lose out on money, probably lose my job as well.

Option B- I use my head and use the rules of the sport to my tactical advantage and get the W. No further brain trauma. More money. I keep my job. A few loud mouths grief me on the internet.

Yeah well your stupid. Diego has been in a thousand blood and guts wars,and gets fouled on and wants out,and NOW you think less of him.

Boy diego misses your respect.

Whoa calm down.

I've always loved Diego. But what he pulled was a cowards way out, and he would have never pulled that stunt years ago.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

People just want diego to run into punches until the wheels fall off. How easy they forget.

Diego is way past his prime and is only looking for a payday. He made the correct decision as he was clearly losing the fight

Back